Cleo about server side

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanCollier

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
TehArgis said:
For those who don't know:

Client-sided = Things you can change from your side of the client so you gain advantages.
Server-sided = Things you can't change because you don't have permissions by the server.

So, unless you have those permissions you can't do shit (and this  can't happen with a cleo script)
Do you really think that those people can understand tf is client side and server side while they don't even know how does a server or script work  :LOL: :LOL:
Hey, we are noob but we are smart enough to understand how a script or a server system work !

Shakira said:
RyanCollier said:
Mr.Christmas said:
You want to bypass a cleo? what?

Wrong again :(
I mean, bypass the anti cheat

Call @Daniel Nguyen him have a bypass anti cheat sever.
Yeah, i know i use his cleo and got banned...
So sad but he's a great scripter, he is vietnamese, we know each other but he doesn't want to help someone like us :)
Just maybe, he thinks i'm a stupid guy, it's true but i'm smart enough to understand how thing work :)

Reaction score
RyanCollier said:
Sh*t i said i use wrong words, i'm not good at english :)
Just average...
Average people at the cheat forums know english at the level where they can explain their minds with simple words (like me) and average knowledge about cheats and how they work
But you know neither one nor the other..

MrChristmas

Expert
Reaction score
Remember that this is request section, not a sh*t talking section.

Dice results in Cleo is not possible, as the dice is running via a server code and client has nothing to do with that code.
If you want to bypass Anti-Cheat then you have to find what can he do, and try to work the way around it... it's a hard process as you need to use your knowledge to come up with different things which may or may not work, believe or not, nothing is impossible.
Remember AC v2? when it came out a lot of A/D people were saying that it's the future, but then someone found a backdoor and started using cheats on it and even later on .silent and drifter wrote a bypass to it.

Shakira

Reaction score
RyanCollier said:
[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Dice.cs in AR-RP[/font][/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Facebook, Rgho.st,...[/font][/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) : A cleo that can change the /dice result.[/font][/font]
[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Let's me describe it:[/font][/font]
[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]In a Roleplay server you have a dice and with that you can play with cmd: /dice ( Almost every RP server has this cmd )[/font][/font]
And The Result is random in 1-6 i think it belong to server side but I saw a guy in AR RP use this hack and he is a billionare.

[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]* Details (add more details to your request): [/font][/font]
[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]I Just need a cleo can change the result, i saw a video about it and a link to download that cleo but i can't download it ? I Think The Rgho.st has banned me for something, now i can't login that site can someone login, download it and upload it on Mediafire.com or remake another version for me plz :)[/font][/font]

Link: http://rgho.st/8N6Z5nWVK

[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]* On/off key (specify it): automatic is okay but if you can make it toggable[/font][/font]
:iknowwhatyoudidthere:
[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]THKSS[/font][/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif]Not exactly the sever, and impossible :) , I get the message had been hacked in rgame dice . Someone in [size=medium][font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif]vietnamese[/font] has to do it[/font][/size]

RyanCollier

Reaction score
Shakira said:
RyanCollier said:
[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Dice.cs in AR-RP[/font][/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Facebook, Rgho.st,...[/font][/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) : A cleo that can change the /dice result.[/font][/font]
[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Let's me describe it:[/font][/font]
[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]In a Roleplay server you have a dice and with that you can play with cmd: /dice ( Almost every RP server has this cmd )[/font][/font]
And The Result is random in 1-6 i think it belong to server side but I saw a guy in AR RP use this hack and he is a billionare.

[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]* Details (add more details to your request): [/font][/font]
[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]I Just need a cleo can change the result, i saw a video about it and a link to download that cleo but i can't download it ? I Think The Rgho.st has banned me for something, now i can't login that site can someone login, download it and upload it on Mediafire.com or remake another version for me plz :)[/font][/font]

Link: http://rgho.st/8N6Z5nWVK

[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]* On/off key (specify it): automatic is okay but if you can make it toggable[/font][/font]
:iknowwhatyoudidthere:
[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]THKSS[/font][/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif]Not exactly the sever, and impossible :) , I get the message had been hacked in rgame dice . Someone in [size=medium][font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif]vietnamese[/font] has to do it[/font][/size]
If you can find the server data and many thing belong to server side :)
You can make one

Status
Not open for further replies.