CountdownReducer.cs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slutz

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): CountdownReducer.cs?

* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): never seen it yet, it's all about imagination.

* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): In roleplay servers in general, imagine robbing a store, when doing it a box will show up and announce you that you have to wait 30 seconds (for exemple) in order to successfully rob it. I need a cleo that will reduce that countdown to a wanted amount of time like 10 secs? The Cleo would be personalizable depending on the user wish.

* On/off key (specify it): "P" + "5"

_Safa

Reaction score
it's not possible because it's an serversided timer.

Slutz

Reaction score
I saw someone doing it in the server I play and I wanna know how he did it, I believe there is a way to make it
@Parazitas can you confirm it please?

Sam201

Solutions
Reaction score
I saw someone doing it in the server I play and I wanna know how he did it, I believe there is a way to make it
@Parazitas can you confirm it please?

Probably an anti anim cleo or a nop that disables animations so everytime they are stick to the robbing point and their character starts performing specific anim they just don't see any anims being performed so that they are free to move away even when it's not done yet
I used this in some Romanian server
In lumberjack job chopping a tree down forces your character to perform an animation
So all you need is an anti anim cleo or do it via sobiet turn it on start robbing and just move away it should work unless the server has distance protection

_Safa

Reaction score
try hook incoming rpcs -> if rpc id == 173 -> return false

you wont get an animation from the server then, which results in free-moving around.

_Safa

Reaction score
This effect like anti freeze
Its actually not tbh. ApplyAnimation func is as it says just for animations. Anti-Freeze would be usually hooking TogPlaCon RPC and not proceeding it.

But maybe hooks both are even needed if the server freezes + plays anim.

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
Done.
PHP:
{$CLEO}
0BE3: raknet setup_incoming_rpc_hook @iRPC
0BDE: 0
:iRPC
0BE5: raknet 0@ = get_hook_param 1
if or
0039:   0@ == 15
0039:   0@ == 157
0039:   0@ == 158
0039:   0@ == 173
then
0BE0: raknet hook_ret 0
end
0BE0: raknet hook_ret 1

Slutz

Reaction score
Done.
PHP:
{$CLEO}
0BE3: raknet setup_incoming_rpc_hook @iRPC
0BDE: 0
:iRPC
0BE5: raknet 0@ = get_hook_param 1
if or
0039:   0@ == 15
0039:   0@ == 157
0039:   0@ == 158
0039:   0@ == 173
then
0BE0: raknet hook_ret 0
end
0BE0: raknet hook_ret 1

What does this cleo do exactly? antifreeze? I tried an antifreeze from a sobeit but whenever I exit the Red marker the rob get cancelled
also this cleo crash the game

Hidend

Expert
Reaction score
What does this cleo do exactly? antifreeze? I tried an antifreeze from a sobeit but whenever I exit the Red marker the rob get cancelled
also this cleo crash the game
Do you have sampfuncs?

Status
Not open for further replies.