Health hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pu$$y

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Not sure
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Nope
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) Blocks one shot damage and then allows the second shot to do some damage more like 1 shot no damage 2shot damage I don't want it to give you 100hp I just want it to freeze your hp when it blocks the first shot and then allow the second shot to do some damage
* On/off key (specify it): anything

PlasticBottle

Reaction score
You can try this one, not what you wanted, but good enough: http://ugbase.eu/Thread-RELEASE-Bullet-Proof-by-Noobish-95-Undetectable

Pu$$y

Reaction score
It looks so detectable do you have any other cleo I can use?

Pu$$y

Reaction score
Can you send me your monstercat then I think mine got a prob or smth

RyanCollier

Reaction score
GamerZ.Exe said:

You can try this version, it won't block the first bullet but maybe in the fight it auto active and deactive so people just thing the server is delay :)

Name: Random GodMode
Author: TheEvieNice
Active: Auto
Installation: Just put all in the cleo folder ( Must have GM1, GM2, GM3 or the cleo won't work )

Attachments

• GM1.cs
    17.2 KB · Views: 75
  • GM2.cs
    17.3 KB · Views: 73
  • GM3.cs
    18.3 KB · Views: 79

Pu$$y

Reaction score
RyanCollier said:
GamerZ.Exe said:

You can try this version, it won't block the first bullet but maybe in the fight it auto active and deactive so people just thing the server is delay :)

Installation: Just put all in the cleo folder ( Must have GM1, GM2, GM3 or the cleo won't work )
Thank you, but how can I activate / disable this and can you explain more on how does it work?

RyanCollier

Reaction score
GamerZ.Exe said:
RyanCollier said:
GamerZ.Exe said:

Thank you, but how can I activate / disable this and can you explain more on how does it work?
Okay, U just need to know this is undetecable
Why ? Because it's random the godmode
Like when you use godmode - The actor.SetImmunities will active with number 1 so if you want to turn it off you must deactive and then you're normal player now ! 
So the Random Godmode is auto turn on / off every milisecond
Check the code ! This is how it work ? Okay ? 
Actor.SetImmunities($PLAYER_ACTOR, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)
wait 50 
Actor.SetImmunities($PLAYER_ACTOR, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0)
wait 300 
wait 150

Pu$$y

Reaction score
RyanCollier said:
GamerZ.Exe said:
RyanCollier said:
GamerZ.Exe said:

Like when you use godmode - The actor.SetImmunities will active with number 1 so if you want to turn it off you must deactive and then you're normal player now ! 
wait 50 
wait 300 
wait 150

That's a lot, I was reading what you said and I checked and I think I pretty much get it now, we need more people like you.

RyanCollier

Reaction score
GamerZ.Exe said:
RyanCollier said:
GamerZ.Exe said:
RyanCollier said:
GamerZ.Exe said:

wait 50 
wait 300 
wait 150

That's a lot, I was reading what you said and I checked and I think I pretty much get it now, we need more people like you.
 :) No
I just a noob
I collect cleos, mods, hacks and then read the code and try to understand everything to improve my scripting skills and now i'm a senior Noob :)

Status
Not open for further replies.