ImGUI causing freezing

478d4fg8

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to solve ImGUI causing stuttering if a .lua file depends on it? For some reason when I use a .lua file that require ImGUI game will freeze for two seconds when I get hit. It happening when I use this mod:

Attachments

• silent aim.lua
    35.6 KB · Views: 3

eaxiess.

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to solve ImGUI causing stuttering if a .lua file depends on it? For some reason when I use a .lua file that require ImGUI game will freeze for two seconds when I get hit. It happening when I use this mod:
- slr. I feel u.
•firstly, yes it's normal these hax that you had & tried multiple times because its outdated or it's either has some errors that your not familiar in short no have idea to fix.
•secondly, maybe you didn't follow those requirements at moonloader folder.
Requirements: moonloader v26, imgui, SAMPFuncs, SAMP.lua
Activation key: [/silent] to activate & deactivate and it show the menu with settings.

if you're not contented and want to change the activation code or something on your mind - you can direct install by clicking these!

PS: im not the original author i just do research & gives you time for these - but if you suspecting me im a bad person you can directly go to exact timeline page by clicking these!
* I dont intentions for chaos or for competency I just want to help.
by clicking virus total you can see the files safe or nah so, make sure you firstly check on that.

SilentAim.lua
Virustotal Result checked!