Increase trot/jogging speed cleo

Status
Not open for further replies.

manzana

Reaction score
Spoiler, I used traductor.

Name of the mod: trotspeed.cs?
Where you saw it: I made a post here 8, 9 months ago requesting if someone could modificate a existing speed cleo. Someone (Don't remember who), share the cleo file modificated perfectly, but the post was removed aparently, and I lost the file. 
What do you want: Let me explain a little bit before,

In GTASA you can:

- WALK (with default keys, pressing [W, A, S or D key] + Left ALT),
- TROT/JOGGING  (with default keys, pressing [W, A, S or D key]), and,
- SPRINT or RUN (with default keys, pressing [W, A, S or D key] + SPACE)

I think everyone know about the most popular "Speed Cleo Cheat" (B+1, B+2, B+3... made by Opcode) (If you don't know it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eajOIpMtnrU), where this basically increases the WALK, TROT/JOGGING "and" SPRINT/RUN speed at x1.5 times (150%) through 6 modalities: Hold 'B+1' to 'B+6', where B+1 increase x1.5 (150%) speed, B+2 increase x3.0 (300%) speed; and so respectively.

I just want can increase/decrease my trot speed (Not walk, sprint/running, or car speed, just trot/jogging speed). With a not so obvious increase (Maybe x0.30 (30%), or x0.20 (20%) per modalitie [per B+1, B+2, etc...]).

If someone know how to edit that speed cleo, would be very grateful.

Details: If is possible, without use of SF (SampFuncs).
On/off key: Could be the same than Speed Cleo Cheat, using B+1, B+2, B+3, B+4, B+5 and B+6.

If this would be possible, I would be very grateful, thanks in advance.

PlasticBottle

Reaction score
The mod is the fast walk one (b+1 ...), but it has been edited by wavelengthzero.
Usage: type /wspeed [trot speed] [sprint speed] (default for both is 1.0)
Example: /wspeed 1.5 1.0 (trot speed will go 1.5 faster than normal, while sprint will stay normal)
Only problem : I think this needs SF, sorry :/

Attachments

• wspeed.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 62

Pu$$y

Reaction score
Why don't you want to install SAMPFUNCS it won't affect your other cleos in anyway possible lol

PlasticBottle

Reaction score
I don't know, probably, the best solution here, is to use what I sent you, and install Sfuncs

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
Do not double post, It is not possible
If you don't need it then don't bump,
You are breaking forum rules!
Rules Broken: 2.1 & 2.2
2.1. You are only allowed to bump your threads every 12 hours.
2.2. Do not repeat what you wrote, neither with self-quote, nor directly. Use the edit option.
Stop bumping each 15 minutes, This is not the forum where you can get everything you want under 1 minute.
And obviously if you just keep bumping no one will listen to you and you might receive a warning because of this
Why dont you install SAMPFuncs
That CLEO might be using SAMPFuncs function and though it is impossible to use it without sampfuncs

Now don't bump it each 5 minutes. You annoyed the forum

Oh my bad, For the bumping one but it still is not more than 12 hours.

Hmm, One of your bump post only was low than 12 hours, I believe its still okay and sorry for the 15 min thingy
I just read it, Human makes mistake
I hope you get the answer for this request..
/o

manzana

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
Do not double post, It is not possible
If you don't need it then don't bump,
You are breaking forum rules!
Rules Broken: 2.1 & 2.2
2.1. You are only allowed to bump your threads every 12 hours.
2.2. Do not repeat what you wrote, neither with self-quote, nor directly. Use the edit option.
Stop bumping each 15 minutes, This is not the forum where you can get everything you want under 1 minute.
And obviously if you just keep bumping no one will listen to you and you might receive a warning because of this
Now don't bump it each 5 minutes. You annoyed the forum

I bump my thread once time per day, far to 5 min, because try to don't bother the forum. The first post start Sunday, August 14th, 2016, 07:05 am, and until today Saturday, August 27th, 2016, 11:05 am (13 days ago) I've 11 post's, 10 of these Bump post.

Why dont you install SAMPFuncs
That CLEO might be using SAMPFuncs function and though it is impossible to use it without sampfuncs

1. I've used SF already, clean (without .cs) work without problem, but I get crash using SF with some of my olds .cs. (I need them, and yes, already tried all the F.A.Q. here: http://ugbase.eu/Thread-ASI-SAMPFUNCS-5-3-0-3-7)
2. SAMPFUNCS is only compatible with the current SA-MP version at release time.
I just want can increase/decrease my trot speed (Not walk, sprint/running, or car speed, just trot/jogging speed). With a not so obvious increase (Maybe x0.30 (30%), or x0.20 (20%) per modalitie [per B+1, B+2, etc...]).

Status
Not open for further replies.