Looking for someone who can gain access to user accounts on websites

C2LM

Reaction score
Hi there. I was looking for someone who can gain access to user accounts on website. Possibly is there even a hack on San Andreas which can by pass and get into the server without typing a password or i guess thats impossible? Is there a way of hacking an administrator's account on a specific server or is it impossible? let me know asap and if someone knows how to gain access to an account on a specific website then let me know on skype: "ozaifkhan123". I'm willing to pay up to $10 if someone knows and provides me with correct information.

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
Almost impossible. If u want to gain acces to a server, u need to crack the rcon and u can do what u want.

T3KTONIT

Reaction score
I hacked andromada's server long time ago they fucking used an old version of SMF forum, so i hacked it and got a shell to their server where Luckily they stored the main samp server and the website server, so i had access to the server's files including accounts, configuration files,the whole gamemode, filterscripts etc.., etc.. i was able to get the password to their server and made myself admin.

BUT!, no matter what you do, you can't hack a user account on samp unless you use bruteforcing.
Why?
because the passwords are hashed!, which means they are no longer passwords but they are basically "TICKETS", when you login to the server your password turns into a TICKET and the server gives you access if your TICKET is valid.

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
Don't bother, you won't find anyone that can do what you dream of.

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
ıllıllı 0β36 ıllıllı link said:
Don't bother, you won't find anyone that can do what you dream of.