No Closing/Opening Vehicle Door Animation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): N/E

* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): I didn't see it anywhere.

* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): Hello. I'm wondering if any of you know if you know any hack/mod that acts as if the vehicle doors are always open and you can just enter it normally like the door is already open without any animation of opening and closing. If you know one that can affect only a certain or certain vehicle/s, that would be even better. If there isn't and you're a coder, please take it as a challenge  :challenge_accepted: and if you actually make it, I would be so thankful.

* Details (add more details to your request): If anyone makes it, please make it also so the people who use it can decide one which vehicles he wants it to be applied on like if I want to enter a maverick without having the animation but a regular car there is animation, but that the one who uses the mod can decide maybe in an ini file or something.
* On/off key (specify it): If you can make it auto-enabled already when the player enters the game but that the off and on button will be ctrl+m or any other ctrl+(any ketter key)

IMPORTANT NOTE: When I mean no animation, I mean no animation of opening and closing door, but still leaving the animation of entering and exiting the vehicle, not just that the player teleports into the car in less than a second. Like there are no doors or if the doors are ALWAYS open and never close.

Mr.E

Reaction score
Thanks but I'm talking about no animation at all. Not sped up animations. Just that to enter a car I'll have the full animation in regular speed of getting in the car but no opening car animation at all.

RyanCollier

Reaction score
Try this cleo, this cleo make your character can move, even it works with admin freeze or cuff,...
In easier way, it removes your animation and you can go :)

Author: DubStep
Active: F4
DL Link: Attachment

Attachments

• F4-unfreeze.cs
    17.4 KB · Views: 52

PlasticBottle

Reaction score
He doesn't want an unfreeze mod, he needs one to make his doors always open.
I don'tif such mod has already been made, but there's a trick to do it without mod: when you leave your car, press the sprint key and move to avoid closing the door, when entering fromh the left, press the sprint button again and normally the door stays open. If you enter the car from the right and do this, the door doesn't close BUT be careful when you enter from the right, the driver (if you carjack ) can die, cause of a glitch in gta sa.

Mr.E

Reaction score
PlasticBottle said:
He doesn't want an unfreeze mod, he needs one to make his doors always open.
I don'tif such mod has already been made, but there's a trick to do it without mod: when you leave your car, press the sprint key and move to avoid closing the door, when entering fromh the left, press the sprint button again and normally the door stays open. If you enter the car from the right and do this, the door doesn't close BUT be careful when you enter from the right, the driver (if you carjack ) can die, cause of a glitch in gta sa.

I know that, But I mean if I want to enter a newly spawned car, the doors will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.