APP Release RakSAMP [v0.8.6-0.3.7-ALLRC]

pantkileo

Reaction score
why don't they update the plugin and make the bot use the GPCI method, it's the most basic and it doesn't have it

_Winzip_

Reaction score
How can I prevent the character from changing the virtual world when logging in with raksamp?

Last edited:

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Whyever I respond to this but the file is called RakSAMP-v0.8.6-0.3.7-ALLRC.zip not v0.8.6-0.3z.rar.
(here is the proper link: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...061d7f1d53de70d2813fa5564e51b211f29/detection)

Get your facts straight b4 accusing people I compiled the latest source myself. If it's a Trojan / Malware then tell me why all the reputable AV's in this list are saying it's "Undetected" especially since it's upload is 7 months ago, by now all AV's should've detected it as the sample gets automatically uploaded.

If you're still sure then I can just advice you to not use this and search for the source and compile it yourself.

Outersprint

Reaction score
I've seen this app but made also with account_password="" and ps_dialog_id="", which are made for autologin, in case your network falls so the accounts can relog automatically, I need that version anyone?