RemoveHouses.cs

Status
Not open for further replies.

yleo

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):

2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): I never saw him, because he doesn't exist yet (so I turned the SAMP world around)

3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I want it to be a CLEO mod that removes ALL houses and buildings from the game (it could be just houses or just buildings, whatever), to increase my FPS, I think that would increase. I want him to start the game without houses, just like the deactivate trees mod, just changing that will remove houses and buildings!

4. Details (add more details to your request): Remove ALL and ALL from the house, leaving only the floor or a hole in the place where the houses existed. It may just be the LS houses not to bother you, but I would rather it was the whole game. I don't want to see houses in GTA / SAMP anymore!

5. Need On/off key or command ?: No need, but if you want to put a button, it is your preference

Any help will be welcome! My dream is to find this MOD CLEO, thanks, you guys are so cool.

JaggerJam

Reaction score
Buy a new PC! Or play with low graphics modpack. No one will do this...

Sam201

Solutions
Reaction score
You can use numpad 6 while s0biet is on it removes buildings but not houses
Also for the houses you can download gtashrinker and ( I don't remember what was the name of that cleo mod but it just blurs all houses, exteriors trees and much more
I think I have seen this on some russian youtube video lookup for it

Status
Not open for further replies.