Search file in modloader folder gta sa

Sam201

Solutions
Reaction score
dude.. you can search without a cleo..
also you can put the stuff you want to search later in another folder so you simply search for the folder name instead of the file one

SamThapa

Reaction score
dude.. you can search without a cleo..
also you can put the stuff you want to search later in another folder so you simply search for the folder name instead of the file one
do you think i don't know that bruh ? if you know coding ? please help me here or just don't waste your and others and my time don't show you are stupid enough here

Last edited:

Sam201

Solutions
Reaction score
What a self-conceited keep your shit talk then cause that's what I could understand from your dumb Atlantic question if you could be more specific you'd have found the answers you're looking for

SamThapa

Reaction score
look man just go away i don't want any help from you i even don't now you who are you.... and i really i don't care i am here Some of pro here Like
OpcodeXe ,
springfield
monday
shanker
And Some more and i never seen you done great work here this years and why i need your help i know you can't make it Because if you can't understand what i was looking for ? how can you make it... its simple as i said i want cleo script that can search files what i am looking for which is with command with extension .txt .dff .mp3
i really hate over ass smart people please some one close this request or topic i don't need it anymore

Last edited: