Resource icon
CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blair

Reaction score
[center:1vv1uho2]Blair Family NG-RP Mod Pack[/center:1vv1uho2]
If you learn how to use these mods correctly, than you shouldn't get banned on NG-RP, they are bannable, if you do get banned, it is not my problem, or my fault, use them at your own risk.

[center:1vv1uho2]This mod pack includes the following mods ..
Aimbot - Name gives itself away.
Black Hole - Not fully synced, so only thing people will see is a couple cars flying.
Boss Fly - Mod used to fly
Toggled Crack Shooting - Name gives itself away, for c-bugging.
Fake Ping - Gives you a fake ping
Infinite Run - You have infinite oxygen
Spider - Allows you to climb up walls
Trollbeit 0.3x - There is a thread on here you should visit, for information
View Distance - Allows you to change your view distance

I will be continuously editing this thread with more mods that work in NG-RP, all props go to Blair Family for testing them on the server, I will also be updating this thread to say what stuff is being detected and looked for!
[/center:1vv1uho2]

File size is to big, so here is a download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?s357u3be5aid1sn

Harlem

Reaction score
Every Car remote hacking is null using it at NG-RP or any related server that runs that script (90% of SAMP servers lol), it's quiet easy to get banned as some cars have the "stunning" car lock, everytime you attempt to spam cars, make players fly or someshit, you'll get that /me purple message and you'll be easly busted, so it's useless, the only way is to remote control cars as passenger, that way you'll never get a message and you'll be able to fuck up newbs easly XD i've been testing and found interesting shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.