Cleo Customer - For RP servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ego

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I want a cleo script that would take my customers on RP servers myself. Someone would call my services, and the cleo script would immediately port me to that player.

Ego

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): I don't know...
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): I don't saw it, my friend showing me this..
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I want a cleo script that would take my customers on RP servers myself. Someone would call my services, and the cleo script would immediately port me to that player.
* Details (add more details to your request): ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
* On/off key (specify it): F3

KamikazeSripterul

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): I don't know...
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): I don't saw it, my friend showing me this..
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I want a cleo script that would take my customers on RP servers myself. Someone would call my services, and the cleo script would immediately port me to that player.
* Details (add more details to your request): ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
* On/off key (specify it): F3
I think i could help but i need a bit more details. Do you have a video of the process? Also what is the command to accept your customer? Please explain in more detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.