CLEO Help Help :3

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

savic

Reaction score
Any way to disable onfoot data (i triend car data too with s0beit) but every time after 1 minute of tp i got ban. Any solution? :S

not490

Reaction score
I know what u maybe mean, you do Enable OnFootData, then u maybe do airbreak and go very far or something like that and when u disable onfoot you get kicked/banned. This same happened to me too,
Try SetPlayerPos and OnFoot together

Reaction score
not490 link said:
I know what u maybe mean, you do Enable OnFootData, then u maybe do airbreak and go very far or something like that and when u disable onfoot you get kicked/banned. This same happened to me too,
Try SetPlayerPos and OnFoot together

Servers usually check the distance in a loop, so disabling onfootdata it will log your last position, then if you teleport far away and re-enable footData, it will do lastpos - newpos = distance, if dist. is bigger than 100+ = kick/ban.

not490

Reaction score
I turned on some patches like SetPlayerPos etc. then i turned onfootdata and teleported but i didnt get kick, might it be just that SetPlayerPos what did the thing ?

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
not490 link said:
I turned on some patches like SetPlayerPos etc. then i turned onfootdata and teleported but i didnt get kick, might it be just that SetPlayerPos what did the thing ?
Well, that's weird, because SetPlayerPos patch disallows server to move you, to set your position.

Rey to turn OnFoot data patch + 1 patch and go through different patches, see what that does for you.

not490

Reaction score
Yeah, some of the patches did not send my pos to server, just need to figure it out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.