Italy Mafia RP Launcher Bypassable HACKS.

shanky

Reaction score
Hello there, 
If you play on IM (sa-mp.im) then you most probably already know about _Hawk(s), We managed to bypass the launcher for 8 months straight and then when woot checked 3 of us (3/11) he banned them, Our hacks are still working as they are unlike other samp hacks, those hacks are more like .dll injector which are closed after every time hacks have injected the containing .dll file into the process of gta_sa.exe, don't worry if you didn't get what that means. Like you all know samp is dying(so are we)I am now willing to give those private hacks to you guys for a very little amount of paypal (shankynaman007@gmail.com)

We'll talk through emails or via pm here, you can pm me on forum.sa-mp.im

Aimbot - 5$ -Smooth aim + Triggerbot for  (doesn't work with sniper)

[THIS ONE IS THE BEST]Aimbot - 8$ - Sniper aimbot + normal aimbot + wheels aimbot(yes you can pop the tyres of moving cars or bikes with this one). [Right now I am in SAPD, and I use only this hack]

Nametag - 3$ ( I recommend not to use it, as if woot check you manually (he checked us manually after 8 months) then he'll be able to know that you are using it) 

No Spread/No recoil - 3$ - works will all guns.

Anti-Drug effects - 5$ - your screen won't shake if after taking drugs

Rapid fire - 1$ - i just made it for fun tbh, but it's undetectable IF and ONLY IF you use it at 1.2x not more than that. But in GFs 0.2x makes difference. 0.2x rapid fire isn't not visble to our sight, very hard to know that it's rapid fire ( I don't recommend to use this one either)

Hey everybody,

Lemme start from the beginning, A friend of mine who used to play samp suggested me to play here, That was about 3-4 years from now, And samp was the first online game I ever played in my life(IM was my first server)... for like 6 hours. Because I was playing on launcher and I had no freaking idea that we're not allowed to use the gamepad while playing samp, so launcher banned me for cheating code 001 or something, And I thought that this launcher thing is fucking beast, forget hacks, someone can be banned for nothing as well. Now, As a newbie I had no idea that there's such thing as 'Ban evading' so I made a different account with the same e-mail account and same ip address, resini banned me. Then I talked to my friend and I told him what exactly happened, he told me to post a ban appeal and that's what I did later but admins didn't believe me and they didn't uplift the ban. Then I made a new account with different ip and different e-mail address, and yea I was able to ban evade for like 1-2 months and then I again got banned for ban evading, idk how they came to know but I must say that admins gave a lot of time to this server after that, I did same over and over again for like 8-10 times, I became friends with almost all Indians on this server from different cities, and that's how I got this account, Jeremy Hawk. He gave me his account because he was inactive as he likes CS: GO more. So I got this account and then I saw that this account is in faction kemirov and we're going to war stracci soon. I wasn't much of illegal faction person, I liked SA:pD more, I'll be honest, I'm not pro at shooting, and my other _Hawk friends were good, so yea I was afraid war will suck for me, Then I started some research, And it started with which hacks does launcher detect and how does it do so, I used to use other laptop so that my original address doesn't get banned and ofcourse different account. I did this with account Gerrard Escobar, So what I noticed was launcher scans your whole GTA_SA folder and sends your cleo file details to server, where woot has already made a database of hacks which woot knows about(ofcourse) so my Aimbot didn't got detected it's pretty cool aimbot though not quite with a low profile it's just aimsmoother+triggerbot, I actually renamed my aimbot to sensitivityfix.cs and played for like 2-3 weeks it worked like a charm, launcher didn't detect my aimbot. I then tried to do same with nametag but this time i got that "illegal mod detected' and I knew that gerrard will be banned soon so i need to hurry up with my hacks plan. I then went through previous ban appeals, and I saw some players banned for .exe hacks as well, I then thought how does launcher do that now? And the answer was: Launcher reads all your services running in the background, so what those noob players who used .exe hack didn't knew was that those .exe hacks run in background with same process name always, like San andreas run with gta_sa.exe process name those hacks one of their own. And I don't remember how exactly but I thought if i could run a .exe file which the server database has no idea about and then terminate it immediately then MAYBE launcher won't be able to know that something has happend behind the scenes. Then i did some more research and found dll injection method but the problem was that hacks for samp is in cleo format you know .cs and what i needed them in was .dll But then again after some research I found a tool which would convert .cs files in .dll files and then I made my own dll injector which would inject the dll file in gta_sa.exe process and then terminate itself as soon as the file is injected. I then tried it with launcher and it worked like charm, 1st version consisted of nametag only as I wasn't able to bypass it prior to this time and then I made same kind of dll injector for my aimbot and then anti-drug effects, rapidfire, no spread no recoil and i think there was one more, anyway all those worked pretty good, It felt amazing when I had a kdr of 13 or 14 against other Hawks in PB as none of them at that time were hacking but for me it was fun to roll them with the hacks I have made by myown and the anti-cheat engine isn't able to detect it, admins used to spectate me like calo for example(i'll come to that later). Now when you roll people all out of a sudden then that raises some questions like: "you were noob two days ago, now what happend to you suddenly?" And I tried to not to tell them at first but.. well.. they were my irl friends so I told them about the hacks on our whatsapp group. That group has like 20 ppl but none of them ratted me out xD. Some of them wanted my hacks too, and I warned them that they are high level players and WILL get banned for it and I remember exactly what they said "IM is boring anyway, we just want to have some fun and leave a mark before leaving". In the meantime stracci forced war, 1st day we were lagging behind in the war I guess, and idk about everyone but stracci t0s and other high rankers thought that this is going to be "EZ WIN" for them so they forced war on kemirov, kemirov on the other hand never won a war before this one right? . I gave my 2 of my hacks to those who were willing to use them ( Nametag and aimbot). And believe me that war was the best gaming experience i've ever had till time, It was so fucking awesome to see people rage on you and block you on pm, or pm us "COWS COWS" lol. Especially Yassem, btw did he left the server yet? and then we won the war after 1-2 months? i don't remember exactly. And let me tell you something when can kill someone so easily in games, then that game is no longer fun. Hacks are awesome for trolling purposes but once you become a beast, you'll get bored of that games, Think about it like this you first played CS:GO with medium bots then you became too good at it, got bored, and switched to expert bots(those are pretty ez too though). I got banned one or two day before kemirov won the war for MG ( gerrard was in sasf and i used him to trace stracci's vehicle, Calo was spectating gerrard all the time (due to mg not hacks) although I used to use hacks with gerrard as well, and he didn't came to knew about them at that time xd)

Now after sometime friends told me that another war is coming and this time it's Us vs cuneo and corleone, so i came back, that war started pretty soon, stracci one took too much time to start -__- 
Again 1st day we were losing by good fraction. Then Niko asked me about hacks, and I gave him link as well so this time it was us(Hawks except for Aleksey) + Niko, who were going to use hacks in war. Niko told me the exact same thing about getting banned that Hawks told me "it's boring already". We rolled cuneo and corlone but this time it was a bit tough and that's why it was more fun. And in the middle of war I got banned for nametag (special credits to @vin btw if you're playing w/o hacks then you're pretty cool). I remember there was a gunfight at ship with ESS and I alone rolled 5 ESS players have tbh pretty cool shooting skills(all no lifers XD, kidding). among one of which, last one was Vin. And the best part is i didn't even ks, it was 25/25 deagle shot <3. I pm'ed vin "ohh vin o_O" and he blocked me on pm xd ofcourse that rage was natural. 
So woot checked my manually, and i learnt one more thing about launcher this time and that was- Launcher has a function in it like teamviewer which enables woot to spectate your screen. So whatever you are seeing on your screen is visible to him if the launcher is running in the background. And that was my story, I learned about hacking and online gaming on this server, played for like 400 hours or something in total, which i know is alot less then most of you guys, But still it was alot of fun and sadly it's all coming to an end, IM is going to close soon. Also I've been evading all this time too xD I last came yesterday IG and went to responded to robberies, believe me those who have not been in SAPD once should join it now, fuck rank and all just have fun rolling also we all know there is no RP in sapd xd

P.S: My hacks are still working lol, you know why @woot? because you never got to know what their process name is and that's because my hacks terminate themselves even before letting launcher know something has been injected in gta_sa.exe you could comeup with a soultion just the same way VAC did but let's face it, you can't devote so much time to a dead server. You are not a no lifer. Cheers. ( also even if you or makke check me manually you won't notice much, because i'm not using nametag anymore, just rapid fire at speed or 1.2x which isn't even noticeable at all to our eyes and a less-recoil hack, it's not no recoil but instead it just lowers the spread instead)

I'm giving my hacks, email me at shankynaman007@gmail.com and ENJOY.