NGRP - Bear

i pressed the "K" then it lagged my game and i waited like 2 sec and presses J it still keep telling me "Press K first"

ReDrozeN1 link said:
i pressed the "K" then it lagged my game and i waited like 2 sec and presses J it still keep telling me "Press K first"
Same  :computer_guy:

OP
OP
ClausBear

ClausBear

Website
www.youtube.com
Haxzorlmao link said:
lol7 link said:
Why wans't he banned by anti-cheat? How to bypass the server's weapon detection?  :surprised:
well this is why it has so many views because i found a way to bypass the weapon detection. And well i cannot really share it with u guys for now.

bobesin

ClausBear link said:
well this is why it has so many views because i found a way to bypass the weapon detection. And well i cannot really share it with u guys for now.
So I noticed you typed "for now"...so there is a slight chance for us to have fun for once at that stupid ass server. btw you're the man, dude :urtheman:

Haxzorlmao

ClausBear link said:
I mean, If I use that cleo it tells me to first press K eventho I did.
I got sampfuncs so thats no problem

OP
OP
ClausBear

ClausBear

Website
www.youtube.com
bobesin link said:
So I noticed you typed "for now"...so there is a slight chance for us to have fun for once at that stupid ass server. btw you're the man, dude :urtheman:
It's not because i want to be an asshole or anything because i am not willing to sell it either. I just don't want it to be patched this early.
Haxzorlmao link said:
I mean, If I use that cleo it tells me to first press K eventho I did.
I got sampfuncs so thats no problem
Its a troll cleo it doesn't function.

Pinii

Website
petardas.es
ClausBear link said:
It's not because i want to be an asshole or anything because i am not willing to sell it either. I just don't want it to be patched this early.
Its a troll cleo it doesn't function.
:challenge_accepted:

>Facts:
-AntiCheats are disabled in the most server tutorials
-They are also disabled on the login time

:celeral_guy: Your cleo enable NOP's to bypass the login dialog, the camera pos changes, and syncs with the world players are playing.

:fuck_you: gtfo

Btw: Best cleo ever. You are the man  :urtheman: