CLEO Help Need help with SAMPFUNCS

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxword

Reaction score
Warning: I am writing here because there where you need to write cracked
3e35fb4b08.jpg

So I have a script for sampfuncs, but after upgrading to 0.3.7 samp it stopped working , I must say the script is not mine, it made one person who for obvious reasons not ceased to engage in samp. Please help in the translation of this plugin to 0.3.7

Not much to tell about the plugin , this plugin allows you to listen to music from the social network facebook type is very convenient , you can add the volume of the music without departing from the game , and without turning , so you can switch the track if you do not like or rewind liked in the middle of so you can make that one song was played as many times that is infinite, and it is possible to make mixing your play list , a very convenient plug- and many miss him...
Here is a link to download the plugin file , maybe someone can help https://yadi.sk/d/zQA67NobrXPKa

d9804ba27f.jpg

Oxword

Reaction score
springfield said:
It's a SF plugin, written in C++, your best bet is to contact the author and ask him update it.

Thanks for the info , I have a friend who knows C ++ , you could not tell what can be opened for viewing SF plugin?
No author retired from the world SAMP he deleted everything associated with it , changed the means of communication , he was a good coder

NarutoUA

Reaction score
Lol, i am author of that plugin, i have no time for updating that and this player get tracks only from VKontakte social site.

Oxword

Reaction score
NarutoUA said:
Lol, i am author of that plugin, i have no time for updating that and this player get tracks only from VKontakte social site.

Да ты автор,но на БХ ты молчишь и написал что ушел из сампа,будет обновление?

NarutoUA

Reaction score
Oxword said:
NarutoUA said:

Я писал что не делаю на заказ всякую хуиту, нет, обновы не будет.

Oxword

Reaction score
NarutoUA said:
Oxword said:
NarutoUA said:

Я писал что не делаю на заказ всякую хуиту, нет, обновы не будет.

Это "хуета" если я захочу такой плагин для 0.3.7 сделать на заказ?
Если не хочешь даже на заказ сделать обновление,можешь дать тогда исходники?

Status
Not open for further replies.