[REQ]Unlimited gun range

Status
Not open for further replies.

niks1315

Reaction score
Can you make an unlimited gun shooting range cleo? Like for an example if you could shoot with an deagle everyone that is synced around you,that would be fukken great,but with every weapon please.
I know there is something familiar to this hack,like - http://ugbase.eu/Thread-Request-Unlimited-Green-Triangle-Detection-Range?highlight=range.cs
BUT,it doesn't have the unlimited gun range,only if you aim at it near the person and then walk a long way back,then it is unlimited,i want it unlimited immediately as i aim from somewhere.

Reaction score
What you talking about? This cleo works perfectly

JSFDdO5.png

niks1315

Reaction score
supahdupahnubah said:
What you talking about? This cleo works perfectly

JSFDdO5.png
So you shot and it did damage? I will try it now,it didn't work before,can you write what sampfuncs you have and what version of cleo,gta sa too. BTW what is the name of cleo when clicking ` (console) and writing down "threads", to see the working cleos,because there is no range.cs
it does show the green triangle to an unlimited range but the shoot range is not unlimited.

Reaction score
1. Doesn't matter, it is works directly with Gta_sa weapon.dat on any version of cleo\sf\whatever but you need solid gta_sa 1.0 US else you will crash
2. Its name is "noname" since this cleo's thread got no name inside of its code
3. Shooting range is also unlimited, perhaps server where you playing at may blocks it with his AC

niks1315

Reaction score
supahdupahnubah said:
1. Doesn't matter, it is works directly with Gta_sa weapon.dat on any version of cleo\sf\whatever but you need solid gta_sa 1.0 US else you will crash
3. Shooting range is also unlimited, perhaps server where you playing at may blocks it with his AC

yeah i was thinking about the block thing,if im right,most servers have the AC for unlimitted gun range?

Reaction score
niks1315 said:
supahdupahnubah said:

yeah i was thinking about the block thing,if im right,most servers have the AC for unlimitted gun range?

I have no clue about that, didn't test it tho cause this is pretty much blatant way to cheat

niks1315

Reaction score
supahdupahnubah said:
niks1315 said:
supahdupahnubah said:

I have no clue about that, didn't test it tho cause this is pretty much blatant way to cheat
Not really if you spray with mp5 being 200m away from the person,he doesn't even know who killed him unless he has nametag hack or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.