UNBAN HELP!!!

san11

Reaction score
Please help me

I got banned on a server and now i can't get unban since i cheated with weapon hacks.
I tryed using VPN but when i try to enter server, it automatically kicks me because server detects VPN and Proxyes

Any help ??
Help the brother out !!

Safa

Reaction score
san11 said:
Please help me

I got banned on a server and now i can't get unban since i cheated with weapon hacks.
I tryed using VPN but when i try to enter server, it automatically kicks me because server detects VPN and Proxyes

Any help ??
Help the brother out !!

Use VPN that hasnt been used before (isnt banned by the server) / change your IP via provider.

Change GCPI if they have GCPI Ban-System or just use a spoofer here (here on ugbase there is one public).

== be happy

san11

Reaction score
Safa said:
san11 said:
Please help me

Any help ??
Help the brother out !!

Use VPN that hasnt been used before (isnt banned by the server) / change your IP via provider.

Change GCPI if they have GCPI Ban-System or just use a spoofer here (here on ugbase there is one public).

== be happy

How can i know which VPN is not banned by the server, i already tryed using VPNs and it does not work, any free VPN recommendations ?
As for the GCPI, i don't know if server has GCPI ban-system and BTW how can i change GCPI

Safa

Reaction score
san11 said:
Safa said:
san11 said:
Please help me

Any help ??
Help the brother out !!

== be happy

How can i know which VPN is not banned by the server, i already tryed using VPNs and it does not work, any free VPN recommendations ?
As for the GCPI, i don't know if server has GCPI ban-system and BTW how can i change GCPI

not banned = it will connect you to the server (if banned == you are banned from this server message).

Just use GCPI Spoofer program from here.

san11

Reaction score
Safa said:
san11 said:
Safa said:
san11 said:
Please help me

Any help ??
Help the brother out !!

== be happy

not banned = it will connect you to the server (if banned == you are banned from this server message).

My account got banned and when i try to join with some other accounts(without VPN) it shows message about my previously banned account and then comes the message "you are banned from this server"

Safa

Reaction score
san11 said:
Safa said:
san11 said:
Safa said:
san11 said:
Please help me

Any help ??
Help the brother out !!

== be happy

My account got banned and when i try to join with some other accounts(without VPN) it shows message about my previously banned account and then comes the message "you are banned from this server"

Yeah simply because you are connecting with your original IP which is already banned / blacklisted.

haZh

Reaction score
Just check again if your IP has been really changed on each re-connection. Or those random IPs might be really banned due to overuse by other players lol who knows. Don't login to the same player account that you got banned again.

Login with an entirely new IP and create an entirely new player account again. By the way, if the server owner thinks he can stop ban evading with VPN blocks, just let him know that ISPs also have dynamic IP allocation for users. Even if not, anyone can disconnect their current internet connections and sign for new plan in another ISP and voila! Unbanned.

If it still doesn't work, combine the above method with GCPI unbanner script. I wouldn't be surprised if that server owner is stupid enough to try GCPI too.

san11

Reaction score
I changed my IP address but somehow they still catch me and ban for "ban evadeing". It is because they can look up my ip address and see my ISP.
Is there any solution ??? please help