Resource icon
CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
This thread is the 3rd and LAST update of the SprunkGuardv1.0 which was appreciated by many people and had been widely used till today !

If you don't know what this is, read this topic.

SPRUNK GUARD V3.0 CHANGELOG

tik-1.png
Use your own desired hotkey for the cheat ! Edit 'SPRUNKGUARD_KEY.ini' to set your own keys without even touching the .cs file :arrow: :arrow::arrow:
SPRUNKGUARD_KEYini_zps2d07b228.png

tik-1.png
2 more machines & Changed machines' locations :arrow: :arrow::arrow: (MACHINES ARE INVISIBLE IN-GAME)
sgenabled_zps813789a9.png

tik-1.png
One handed weapon bullets don't explode in air anymore ! :arrow: :arrow::arrow: (MACHINES ARE INVISIBLE IN-GAME)
sgnobulletcrash_zpse37e79f2.png

tik-1.png
Bug Fix : Cheat automaticly gets deactivated when entering vehicle :arrow: :arrow::arrow:
sgdrivingdetection_zps225819bc.png

tik-1.png
Bug Fix : Can't drive a car ? The vehicles get pushed back because of the machines ? Not a matter anymore ! When you are near a car, hold W + F for 1.5 second to quickly deactivate it ! :arrow: :arrow::arrow:
sgcardetection_zps6c957981.png

tik-1.png
Bug Fix : Sprunk Machines are not visible in interiors anymore !
Old & Known abilities
tik-1.png
SmartBP integration
In ENABLED mode, hold S+B to activate AUTO mode, to deactivate AUTO mode, disable&enable the cheat
AUTO Mode : Activates & deactivates itself continuously, to troll your target and not get detected.
tik-1.png
Bug Fix : Cheat doesn't get bugged anymore if player dies.
Deactivated mode ==> (look at the server's gamemode, it informs the other players if you get shot normally)
gta_sa2013-04-1923-40-17-28_zps9eeeb50e.jpg

Activated mode ==> (look at my name, no -46.2 or something above my name)
gta_sa2013-04-1923-14-29-57_zpsb8368149.jpg

* Totally absorbs the bullets, it doesn't let servers to inform others that you are godmoded ! (like in the screenshot above)
* Can pass Anti-Godmode script !
* %100 undetectable in A/D servers !
* Also bullets can pass between the Sprunk Machines and hit you, which will troll the other players and will give impression like you are FPS lagging, NOT CHEATING !

Download link is added below,
Have fun ! ! 1 1 1 eleven eleven ! 1 one one 1 1!! ! 1

NOT THIS TIME.

If you REALLY want to get it, DONATE 10€. No joke.
This is a %100 undetectable bulletproof godmode, the best bulletproof-godmode EVER you can find 'till today, and i gave it's advanced version (SprunkGuard v2.0) to you all for free!
You want something more professional ? a better and bug-free version ? PAY 10 euros via Paypal or OneBip.

If you are willing to pay, pm me, will explain you where to donate.
If you won't pay, have fun with your buggy SprunkGuardv2.0 and that detectable MultiSprunkGuardx16 (down here)

Regards, xzytro

Attachments

• MultiSprunkGuardx16.rar
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,123

Xer

Reaction score
Better Use SmartBP by .silent instead buying this

Oeal

Reaction score
Better Use SmartBP by .silent instead buying this
Lol it's easy to get busted with it, because the other players will see the damages which you lost, and you will lose hp but it will reheal it again very fast, they won't see the re-heal but they will hear sounds that they hitted you but you won't lose hp = BUSTED and it works on other servers without damage system, but sometimes you will get stunned from deagle/spas without losing hp = BUSTED
Anyways thanks to .silent ;) ;);)

About xzytro's mod, it's 100% undetectable, since you won't lose hp so they won't hear sounds after hitting you, and you won't get stunned ever, so impossible to get busted with it.

.silent

Reaction score
Oeal he talked about the SmartBP (i added it in 1.0a) that works exactly like old SmartBP by xzytro, it doesnt show any damage (because theres no damage) and the SmartGODMode also no one sees the damage (TakeDamageData is disabled when its on, so others dont see the damage they made (so i bet they also dont hear the beep sound when hit))
anyways with mine SmartBP its easier to get caught than from this SprunkGuard, but if someone likes the old SmartBP by xzytro then he can use mine, and customize the timer intervals.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
SmartBP doesnt show any damage (because theres no damage) and the SmartGODMode also no one sees the damage (TakeDamageData is disabled when its on, so others dont see the damage they made (so i bet they also dont hear the beep sound when hit))
SmartBPv2.0 was detectable too, because it was using "SetImmunities", which means, your body gets bullets, but your hp doesn't go off. Even the godmode script of Dorkray uses the same thing, and so it is easily detected.

The "hpcheck script" which exists in some servers (and in all A/D servers) checks if the player got bullet into his skin or not. So it writes -46.2 above the character. In SmartBP, player gets bullets on his skin, and his hp gets refilled, so in this case, you won't look like losing hp, but you will get -46.2 above your character in SmartBP which will make you get banned.

In SprunkGuard, the player doesn't get the bullet, the bullets just hit the sprunk machine, so "hpcheck" script doesn't detect, as a result, it doesn't write -46.2 above your character.

This is the exact difference between SmartBP & SprunkGuard.

.silent

Reaction score
I tested the BP address that Styler posted in that cleo mod, it works like the player jus doesnt send any info about he got hit (the person who was hit sends the info about damage, not the one who shots) its not refilling your health, theres just completely no damage from weapons

xzytro

God
Reaction score
I tested the BP address that Styler posted in that cleo mod, it works like the player jus doesnt send any info about he got hit (the person who was hit sends the info about damage, not the one who shots) its not refilling your health, theres just completely no damage from weapons

<!-- l topic765-50.html#p4639<!-- l

:facepalm:

xzytro

God
Reaction score
search <!-- e <a href="mailto:tureanil@gmail.com">tureanil@gmail.com</a><!-- e , you will find me.

.silent

Reaction score
Its weird i tested it in some servers and it didnt show, however even if it is then in next version im just gonna disable the TakeDamageData and no one will see the damage

zemontada

Reaction score
which bug ? :eek: :eek::eek:
''If you won't pay, have fun with your buggy SprunkGuardv2.0 and that detectable MultiSprunkGuardx16 (down here)''
Detectable, I mean*
Also why are sprunkguardv2.0 bugged? Cuz the cars goes away when you have it on?

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Exactly. It's car bug of sprunkguardv2.0 which got fixed in the last version.

dildotroll

Reaction score
what exatcly is diffrent in multisprunkguard16
can you post an image about it?

xzytro

God
Reaction score
it's x16 because it's extended version of MultiSprunkGuardv2.0 with 8 machines. This one has 16 machines.

put the multisprunkguardx16.cs into CLEO folder, and go to groove street. And there is "ten green bottles" bar nearby. Get inside that bar and activate multisprunkguard. You will see the difference ;D

P.S. Multisprunkguardx16 is visible ONLY in ten green bottles bar. In any other areas the sprunk machines are always invisible.

ziddang

Reaction score
hmm.. looks nice!!
in which SA:MP server do you want me to come and pay you for this mod? :) :):)

xzytro

God
Reaction score
is that a joke ? I am talking about 10 €, not 10 $ in-game :lol: :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.