CLEO Help a cleo can change weapon

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

HowEnCokkien

Reaction score
i know there was some shits like that which change a serverside m4 to ak47 or change a rocket launcher to minigun in 0.3z. so my question, is there a cleo which can to this shit for 0.3.7. tyy so much

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
So you mean a weapon faker huh?

I don't know about server sided one but I had once created a function in my s0biet that it would allow your M4 to act as a deagle in others screen, It changed outgoing bullet and weapon data weapon ID to the target weapon ID, so like I would create a M4 dealing same damage as deagle, I don't know about server sided tho

HowEnCokkien

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
So you mean a weapon faker huh?

I don't know about server sided one but I had once created a function in my s0biet that it would allow your M4 to act as a deagle in others screen, It changed outgoing bullet and weapon data weapon ID to the target weapon ID, so like I would create a M4 dealing same damage as deagle, I don't know about server sided tho

its a nice func too but not smiliar to this shit.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SxQaBgWTng this is what i want, i know there is a exploit in RP servers which allows you change your weapon. ex; you have got a car and a shotgun and you replacing shotgun with spawning clientside sawn-off than you put your shotgun to trunk than boom sawnoff is syncing. but i want this without storing wep

Husnain

Reaction score
It is Possible. I've done that in DAYZ server like changing the backpack to maximum slot one and changing silence pistol into M4 or Micro UZI or deagle whatever. Dunno' if it is possible in RP servers but i'll try.

HowEnCokkien

Reaction score
Husnain said:
It is Possible. I've done that in DAYZ server like changing the backpack to maximum slot one and changing silence pistol into M4 or Micro UZI or deagle whatever. Dunno' if it is possible in RP servers but i'll try.

how you do it? with just replacing weapon?

HowEnCokkien

Reaction score
Husnain said:
I'm trying to make that thing work with RP Servers right now.

this exploit works on rp servers too, but its wont add in your weapon list and after a little time server will restart

Status
Not open for further replies.