Admin Hacked

Hansin

Reaction score
Sup UGBASE MEMBERS, well i wanted to ask if account hack is possible because i was on a roleplay server and they had 70+ players online and suddenly a guy hacked an admin account and ban everybody, this isnt the first time this is happening http://rghost.net/52166554.view ( there are many unban appeals) i want to know how to hack admin account and banned everybody on that server over and over again, seens they ban me for speed hack because a guy uses foxdeath.cs on me and i got ban, now they dont wanna unban me and they unban a friend of them that got same ban as me, so i wanna revenge on them. :xD: :xD::xD: :troll: :troll::troll:

Hansin

Reaction score
HostName: Los Angeles Roleplay [0.3x]
Address: 94.23.19.43:7776
Players: 16 / 120
Ping: 51
Mode: LA:RP V1.5
Map: Los Angeles

PLEASE FUCK THIS SERVER UP

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
post on the forum an installer like say its an RP modpack with some keybinds but put a keylogger into it they will virus scan it but if its crypted they wont suspect a thing and use there keybinds while you find which one is the admin if an admin downloads it.

LuchoK

Reaction score
post on the forum an installer like say its an RP modpack with some keybinds but put a keylogger into it they will virus scan it but if its crypted they wont suspect a thing and use there keybinds while you find which one is the admin if an admin downloads it.

[center:2pmg2ct6]How to get that keylogger?[/center:2pmg2ct6]

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
there is this one but to make something like what i said you need atleast some skill its not hard simply just make a silent .msi or an installer to install the keylogger to startup folder than install a keybind or whatever to desktop:

<!-- l topic4878.html?hilit=project%20neptune#p27202<!-- l

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
You can make keyloggers that send passwords and usernames to your e-mail. It works best as a keybinder. But I've seen a guy jump on server with changing name and score and colored name as not logged in who gave me few millions dollars IG and set my level higher and gave me experience, skills, etc.

NewbieWannaBE

Reaction score
You can make keyloggers that send passwords and usernames to your e-mail. It works best as a keybinder. But I've seen a guy jump on server with changing name and score and colored name as not logged in who gave me few millions dollars IG and set my level higher and gave me experience, skills, etc.

Yes, me too. It turned out to be an admin. I bet that's the case.

Hansin

Reaction score
youre an idiot. :meh: :meh::meh:
Nigga shut yo ass up cunt!

[center:1s923xza]Warned due to swear words.[/center:1s923xza]

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
[quote author="TheZeRots"]You can make keyloggers that send passwords and usernames to your e-mail. It works best as a keybinder. But I've seen a guy jump on server with changing name and score and colored name as not logged in who gave me few millions dollars IG and set my level higher and gave me experience, skills, etc.

Yes, me too. It turned out to be an admin. I bet that's the case.[/quote]

In my case it was not. His name was changing randomly, he wasn't even logged in (judging by the name color) and few players suddenly got skills and faction leaders and money. It happened to me 3 times on that particular server. Anyway some went flipping over that... idk how he did it... but that guy did. Must b 25GHz's Russian cousin xD