An Open Letter for Those Who Hate Mirai Nikki (And Anime in General)

rottentwinkie

Reaction score
Why No?Mirai nikki is my best short horror anime.Are you sad and want cry becouse end yea me too but when i was end Redial ova i was so much happy.If you interesting or peoples who will read rndom my commentar for game Mirai nikki psp but can't play becouse don't have psp can found in my channel naruto17mirai

sometimes you just gotta bend over and pull your head out of your ass and realize naruto wins and deal with it like a man, cuntnugget. if ye till believe that sword art online has been COMFIRMED BY JUDGES then amigo, ye have far too many cartoon sex pics. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA go to hell! fuck silent hill! so go home and watch SPONGEBOB to find an ass cam of an anime girl ._.!!!!! don't insult peolples queers like uysing homophofia to desecracidate ice cream when it's full of hope. But that's all personal opinion, honestly. i respect opinions unless there religious opinions because most of them sucks :DD and that's your descision. are you was sad and want to cry? yeah me too but. ....thank you....... so much.......SUBSCRIBEEB

i like trashtalking thank you :DD