Another Exploit Facebook Coming Soon

0RESS

Reaction score
This Exploit Is A Script Give Him To Your Victime And Put Your Email Then when the victime click on link Your Email Add To Facebook Victime ;) ;);)

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Can you explain why "coming soon" ? Is it because you didn't make it yet ? Or is it still buggy ? Are you also sure that it will work ? Did you try it ?

0RESS

Reaction score
Can you explain why "coming soon" ? Is it because you didn't make it yet ? Or is it still buggy ? Are you also sure that it will work ? Did you try it ?
ye i try but facebook detect some chose so they close it and iam working on it witch my freind x)

xzytro

God
Reaction score
with*
witch is this :
witch-08.jpg

Anyway good luck.

.silent

Reaction score
i dun lik dat 'cummin soon'
its more annoying and makes more spam than those fucking spambots.
Why ? Because everyone will keep spamming 'OMG PLEESZ Y NO GIBE IT FINALLY PLZ GIBE''
i would just finish ur stuff completely & then release it

BTW
You still didnt release the 'how to steal rcon password' or whatthefuckever it was.

0RESS

Reaction score
Why ? Because everyone will keep spamming 'OMG PLEESZ Y NO GIBE IT FINALLY PLZ GIBE''

BTW
You still didnt release the 'how to steal rcon password' or whatthefuckever it was.
you can wait :O

0RESS

Reaction score

BTW
you can use this if you didnt see it :D :D:D <!-- l topic3806.html<!-- l

T3KTONIT

Reaction score
i have one that is found by khalil, it's a 0day XSS exploit still around here on the wild :p :p:p

0RESS

Reaction score
i have one that is found by khalil, it's a 0day XSS exploit still around here on the wild :p :p:p
i know the exploit but facebook patched it 5 month ago :'(

T3KTONIT

Reaction score
[quote author="T3KTONIT"]i have one that is found by khalil, it's a 0day XSS exploit still around here on the wild :p :p:p
i know the exploit but facebook patched it 5 month ago :'([/quote]

noo there was 3 exploits, 2 xss's and one privilege escalation (the one that khalil used to post on mark's wall) one of the xss exploits got leaked and therefor got patched but there's still one working right now :/ althought it's shitty you have to use social engineering and shi* ;/