CLEO Release Another pointless CnR cleo

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Zin's CnR binds!

Ok this is just another shit CnR bind but I'm trying to get better than all the other ones.

Ok now when I used some other CnR binds on this site I was always pressing the button on other servers and I would get muted for spam.
So I made my own CnR bind which can /kidnap /cuff /taze /arrest /tie the nearest player by pressing a key.

How to use :

Type "BIND" ( not in chat ) to activate
then once the Binds are activated you can press....

1 : /taze
2: /cuff
3: /arrest
4: /tie
CTRL : /kidnap

then you can type "BIND" again to turn them off for when you don't want the binds active.

K, future updates
IDK depends if the improvements I want to make actually work as I suck at cleo scripting.

Attachments

• cnr.cs
    20.4 KB · Views: 144

iAnthony

Reaction score
Cool bruv, i also have my personal binds that i might release too. Made it for a specific server and it only scans for a certain color or it doesnt work  :sweet_jesus:

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
iAnthony link said:
Cool bruv, i also have my personal binds that i might release too. Made it for a specific server and it only scans for a certain color or it doesnt work  :sweet_jesus:

I noticed something really good in your CnR pack that the correct command will always come through where with mine sometimes you get unkown CMD like if you're running or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.