Help Anti-Alt Tab Help

Chuck

Reaction score
Hi guys. So I wanna use anti alt tab to keep 2 samp clients open and running, but the thing is that I wanna use them to farm materials. Now, I got a .cs to farm materials ( types getmats itself and all that and I got checkpoint syncer to teleport), but if I activate the anti-alt tab by mogaika on both samp clients and also the .CS it will send the commands to both of them at once. Like ... I activate the mats.CS on both but when it sends Y (to teleport) it also sends to both of them and I don't wanna do that. So is there any way to keep the samp active (anti alt tab) but make it don't receive buttons pressed from the other samp? Like... cut any incoming button press so it will only receive binds from the .CS and not from the other samp.

Spix

Reaction score
Chuck said:
Hi guys. So I wanna use anti alt tab to keep 2 samp clients open and running, but the thing is that I wanna use them to farm materials. Now, I got a .cs to farm materials ( types getmats itself and all that and I got checkpoint syncer to teleport), but if I activate the anti-alt tab by mogaika on both samp clients and also the .CS it will send the commands to both of them at once. Like ... I activate the mats.CS on both but when it sends Y (to teleport) it also sends to both of them and I don't wanna do that. So is there any way to keep the samp active (anti alt tab) but make it don't receive buttons pressed from the other samp? Like... cut any incoming button press so it will only receive binds from the .CS and not from the other samp.

I think, if you press f1 on one of the clients it cant receive key presses because the dialog is blocking it.   :surprised: