Resource icon

CLEO Release Auto disconnect in 10 hp

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

noob213

Reaction score
With this cleo, it will automatically disconnect from the server if the player's life equals 10 or less

Activate/deactivate
cheat code= nodie

[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif]*Update* 23.11.2017[/font]
[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif]Added file 10hp-d.ini to configure[/font]

Source code: https://pastebin.com/EuFPpL8n

[attachment=5169]

Attachments

• Nodie.zip
    7.1 KB · Views: 317

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
This is genius but it would be better if it force crashed your game so you don't get in trouble for quit to avoid death.

Also seen as this is to avoid death you should make it not disconnect if you actually manage to die say you're on 11hp and you get shot with a deagle you will die and this will disconnect you so kind of a time waster.

opce

Reaction score
its' dont work for me can u edit command like /.deactivate not /deactivate its mean like command unknown

noob213

Reaction score
opce said:
its' dont work for me can u edit command  like /.deactivate not /deactivate its mean like command unknown

must have sampfuncs to work

is not an activation command in the chat is activated as a type of gta trick on your keyboard you should just type nodie

Demons

Reaction score
It's work's thanks bro ;) Right now , I can use in my country RolePlay server's :)
Work's in - RP.SAMP.LV:7777
+Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.