AutoCbug/Rapid [PAYMENT]

xzytro

God
Reaction score
when i was frapsing i had 35 fps and i could still cbug fast. But when it's dropped down till 27-28, it lags and interrupts your cbug.

But still, cbug with 101 fps is always better than the one with lower fps, you can do even faster when you trained enough. And by the way intentionally using low fps while cbugging to avoid getting hit is for the loser noobs. (that's what the people do in gta-t or uL so often >.< )

HackLover

Reaction score
I am one of those people :D :D:D , And my FPS changes from 90-70-50-28 so I can't take the changing so I rather limit it :l So anyone can make this cbug I'm looking for

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Its best to manually cbug you can do it but its hard

HackLover

Reaction score
Not with how my fps drops so often I can cbug fast but fps drops I hate

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
If you have changing fps try like /fpslimit to a low one than it wont rise

Elcomediante

Reaction score
I did one script in auto hotkey and it worked well, it was the fastest one i tried but if u c-bug too fast the other one wont take damage cause all the people have shitty fps and wont see u c-bug all the time, dats the bad thing in this game.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Well maybe you could buy that cbug helper of opcode he hasnt shared it (I think)

HackLover

Reaction score
I would buy it but I'm waiting on opcode to tell me about it, I'm ready to pay.

manzana

Reaction score
I'm going record showing what's my problem

(I don't speak english very well) I think I know what is your problem maybe, and I think I have too :) :):)

I have download a lot of Auto Cbug (Toggleable, with trigger and not) and I still can't do Slide Cbug or Litefoot with timing.. The shot's aren't regular "with the timing" and, with some shot's I have errors sometimes and this isn't perfect like the videos of the first page example (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwFljZzfGr8)

I'm using CBUG.cs actually, of "OpcodeXe", and need press holding Right click (Aim) + Left Click (Fire) for cbug. So, if I keep holding the Right click, I just need press Left click with timing for shot. BUT in this video, this player do: "Right click (Hold) + Left click and unhand (drop or set free) both, and repeat"), holding direction of course (A or D). And I can't do it perfect or with regular timing. Dunno if I explained well. And I've practice a lot, really.

Need trigger with "wait 0" maybe, or 1 key for auto Cbug maybe. I don't know really. I already tested other .cs (Fast-CBug.cs called, of "Z0dy", this have perfect shot timing but, when I shot the player I walk, and this make me easy target, no as the video player :cry: :cry::cry: .

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Dis? [youtube:15kzdk41]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkU_mGlQBHA[/youtube:15kzdk41]

manzana

Reaction score
Zin, 1-. With this, you'll die so fast, is so easy target that players (Try it in a tcw, cw, a/d), 2-. Is so, soooo, SO detectable, try play in a a/d server and use it (You'll be banned in 2 rounds min, or less posibly)...

And... This isn't epic cbug. With Fast-CBug.cs called, of "Z0dy", you can do the same. Trigger included.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Wrong This snit Cbug XD i just seeded up the shooting time so it looks like cbug its not cbug :troll: :troll::troll:

Anyway cbug like this shoot press C release right click