Avoiding the login ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxMonsterxX

Reaction score
hello
is there anyway to bybass the login screen .. ?
what i want is to use someones name without logging in coz i dont know the password ..
Thanks in advance

.silent

Reaction score
You can, but most of servers are setting you a different virtual world, and with a combination of blocking commands & chat if the player is not logged in, you will just walk around without any contact with other players.

Glenn332

Reaction score
You can, but most of servers are setting you a different virtual world, and with a combination of blocking commands & chat if the player is not logged in, you will just walk around without any contact with other players.
Although on most RP servers you will have shops which you can enter then just go to one and type whatever command to enter, The command cant check what virtual world you are in... Then once you are in the shop get out again and your virtual world is fixed.

Wut

Reaction score
If you want to fix your virtual world just go to a business / house, /enter and /exit, if is a RP server.

Harlem

Reaction score
thanks guys
but the problem is that i cant use command or chat while im not logged in

You wont be able, depends on the server anyway, some allow you to talk, some don't and so on, i PM'ed you an easy way already bro.

Twix

Reaction score
You say it like it's a scary movie..

.silent

Reaction score
This is really really easy to fix :) :):)

In my own gamemode for the server ill maybe host soon, you will be automatically kicked out after 2 minutes of being not logged in :) :):)
Had to be a way to avoid blocking slots & nicknames, but will also work with people who avoid logging in, because the timer is turned off AFTER you successfully log in

Harlem

Reaction score
This is really really easy to fix :) :):)

In my own gamemode for the server ill maybe host soon, you will be automatically kicked out after 2 minutes of being not logged in :) :):)
Had to be a way to avoid blocking slots & nicknames, but will also work with people who avoid logging in, because the timer is turned off AFTER you successfully log in

SAMP is full of idiots lol, that type of security is really rare to see it in some servers, most of the servers (specially RP ones) don't have it, i suppose that their pawn coders are clueless on preventing this.

Btw once you avoided loging you can always use invisibility mode, i have noticed it sync with all the players, (i usually use car warp hacks an stuff while on invisible :troll: :troll::troll: )

Status
Not open for further replies.