Resource icon

CLEO Release Be fabulous,kill people and be invisible while you're at it!

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTrueSlav

Reaction score
What's up bois, I found a new cheat that Cipher wanted me to tell you all about, it's an invisibility hack that let's you shoot other people without getting detected.

Activate/Deactivate F2
Author:Niko

Attachments

• da cheat.rar
    6.9 KB · Views: 1,050

_C1ph3r_

Reaction score
Files are clean !

Nice man, thax u for releasing this cleo ! 

I don't think Niko will put a dangerous code into his cleo scripts, he is a great scripter, i like his NOP cleo

Anyway, i will check it with AVP by SR_Team

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
thats not invisiblity, your player is just underground, you are changing the players position by removing 10.0 float from Z so your player actually looks underground in other people, people can still see you, spectate you and most importantly nametag users can see you or wallhackers, though good job because there arent released "invisibility" hacks which allows you to shoot but it is easy to get detected so use it carefully guys.

_C1ph3r_

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
thats not invisiblity, your player is just underground, you are changing the players position by removing 10.0 float from Z so your player actually looks underground in other people, people can still see you, spectate you and most importantly nametag users can see you or wallhackers, though good job because there arent released "invisibility" hacks which allows you to shoot but it is easy to get detected so use it carefully guys.
Ah, i know this kind of cleo, i already have one also it work great ( no warning ), admin can spec me while i'm shooting at other and see that i'm aiming at the ground but the bullet still go to the others and they said i'm using aimbot...

TheTrueSlav

Reaction score
Eh, no cheat is perfect. I'm looking for a synced weapon cheat that won't get me banned on Serbian RP servers

TheTrueSlav

Reaction score
_C1ph3r_ said:
https://virustotal.com/vi/file/14e78a36702fee5c219d16ba5f0d628a388371d596ae486ddc2e374befbdd06f/analysis/

Files are clean !

Nice man, thax u for releasing this cleo ! 

Hey, listen I just checked it with AVP, it's a "Anti-stealer" and appareantly it might have some malicious code, I'll advise you not to use it until someone who knows CLEO scripting better than us checks this out. Just a friendly warning and a heads up

mistery

Reaction score
tip: if you put in ini Z=-9999 , when admin spec you he will see you AFK , not moving , while you still move,shoot etc xD

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
@TheTrueSlav
just checked it and it doesn't have anything malicious :sadpepe:

btw checking cleo with virustotal isn't the best idea :p

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
@TheTrueSlav
just checked it and it doesn't have anything malicious :sadpepe:
btw checking cleo with virustotal isn't the best idea:p

maximko

Reaction score
Might try this, and I'll give a feedback (or not)
I'm sure I'll be having fun killing some ppl at Wild Gaming Roleplay huehuehueh

TechniChief

Reaction score
mistery said:
tip: if you put in ini Z=-9999 , when admin spec you he will see you AFK , not moving , while you still move,shoot etc xD

Show me please how

Fred_Doe

Reaction score
TechniChief said:
mistery said:

Show me please how

Show you? Just read -_-

Fred_Doe

Reaction score
Works perfectly for me

Sampfuncs v5.2.1
Cleo 4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.