CLEO Help Bugging/abussing money

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

naujasnickas

Reaction score
Hello. My friend send me one CLEO modification, with which we spawn car, drive in to garage and get money. We have tried this on roleplay server and it worked. (it's really hard to find any abusse in that server, because everything is fixed and even good "bug trackers" can't find anything) The problem, that magically it stopped work. I'm not sure, but I think that scripter didn't do any updates in server gamemode (because he would write updates in forums, even if that is anti cheat system fixes), but it magically stopped worked.

When we entered garage with car (which was made with car spawner), we got 50000000 and more, which ended at ~1.2M in stats, but today it stopped worked.

I want to know is that CLEO script problem or it has been fixed magically.

NewbieWannaBE

Reaction score
What garage was it ?
I mean, why would you get money for entering a garage? What did you have to do ?
Also what's the server ? We might know something

naujasnickas

Reaction score
What garage was it ?
I mean, why would you get money for entering a garage? What did you have to do ?
Also what's the server ? We might know something
It's a cleo with car spawner and car seller. You enter a garage in El Corona, drive on CP, then car disappears and you get money. Thats all you need to do. Server is not international, so I don't think that you would have any info about it.

As I know, you can make client sided money with sob or cleo, but this time it worked server sided and I cant understand how. Also, you don't need SAMPFuncs.
When it worked, money in your hands was going down (to minus, red money on the hud), but now it just grows to plus, like somebody would give you some money, so it looks like that now its client sided money hack.

What is more, I have tested other car spawners, but they only spawned client sided cars, which I can't enter, but in this script it spawns a car and I can drive, while other people just see me as AFK.

naujasnickas

Reaction score
What o_O ? More infos and screenshots maybe ? ^^
I will try to find any info left. I know, that sounds crazy, but really, when my friend told me that it works with Cleo I wasn't believing, before tested by myself. Also, tested on LS-RP, as we saw it shows money in /stats, but we cant spend them, because it detects it after about half or minute.

naujasnickas

Reaction score
Yes spread it all over the internet so it can get fixed <333
We didn't spread everything. No download, no source code and there is more info you need to know. I think that it doesn't work in all servers anyway, because as I said, we tested it in a popular LS-RP and they detect it, maybe it would work in other less known servers. Also, we said that it stopped working, so there is a problem somewhere and we need to discuss about that with people who understands Cleo better than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.