Status
Not open for further replies.

xronized

Reaction score
Hello, Buying a NG-RP account for 19$ Paypal

Add Minijackc!

Madmouse123

Reaction score
Would you be interested in a LS-RP account? And if so what would be the level you want it and how much money?

zaki19

Reaction score
why would you like to buy a NGRP account you will get scammed becuase the new email system that can not be changed and NGRP will not refund you as they do not allow OOC scam also level does not matter just make new account exploit some money and enjoy i have a way to exploit 30k in 1 minute and i can hack guns too

xzytro

God
Reaction score
why would you like to buy a NGRP account you will get scammed becuase the new email system that can not be changed and NGRP will not refund you as they do not allow OOC scam also level does not matter just make new account exploit some money and enjoy i have a way to exploit 30k in 1 minute and i can hack guns too

ooooo ! "NGRP server owner" hacks guns :lol: :lol::lol:

TyroneMaddog

Reaction score
zaki19 said:
why would you like to buy a NGRP account you will get scammed becuase the new email system that can not be changed and NGRP will not refund you as they do not allow OOC scam also level does not matter just make new account exploit some money and enjoy i have a way to exploit 30k in 1 minute and i can hack guns

OWNED

TyroneMaddog

Reaction score
Well, i got two accounts, one is level 16 one is level 6, I got more but you need to offer me.

xronized

Reaction score
tyrone ive seen u ingame i can offer 20$ for one add me on skype, Minijackc

zaki19

Reaction score
[quote author="zaki19"]why would you like to buy a NGRP account you will get scammed becuase the new email system that can not be changed and NGRP will not refund you as they do not allow OOC scam also level does not matter just make new account exploit some money and enjoy i have a way to exploit 30k in 1 minute and i can hack guns too

ooooo ! "NGRP server owner" hacks guns :lol: :lol::lol: [/quote]
what you mean dude ?

Madmouse123

Reaction score
I'm trying to start a small bot service for LS-RP. So I can run other people's account for 24/7 on a bot that I made.
I can create accounts for people as well. A basic level 3 account with 119k on LS-RP can be done in roughly 36 hours (Around 48 if the LS-RP account application gets rejected but I've done that hundreds of times and I know all the answers.) A account like that would cost $5,- if you want a high level account I have to bot it longer but I'll put in savings as well so you'll get more money. If you want a high level with a 20 millions on your bank can be done as well however this is going to take around 1200 hours (50 days.) I'll start a new topic about this that explains everything in detail included prices.

Ravee

Reaction score
he goes into pb and gets what ever guns, then reports falling and gets a vw reset.

Raveee

Reaction score
thats all he does tho, so no point in paying for someone to tell him that.

montanadc

Reaction score
I've tried the paintball ''trick'' but the admins forces you out of the paintball...

Raymond

Reaction score
M Selling NGRP Account Level 22 and many more Things email me at : khan_osama70@yahoo.com. We'll discuss about the account :)

Dontmindme

Reaction score
Selling level 23 account with 1400 hours plus, almost 25 millions in game , plus wealth of 50 millions ( car + houses (Gold rimmed, and cutter rimmed) + background story that gives you acess to almost any faction, reduced crimes/arrests, no mutes. $50 dolars it's yours, don't play it anymore, just leave it in case i come back. Leave a private message if you are intrested.

BlqCK

Reaction score
Selling Account NGRP Jefferson House  90mill CR Fbi rancher  SKype:mahmoud.belazi1  accept ttrade with fifa14 origin

Status
Not open for further replies.