C++ | SA-MP time/timer

2Shae

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Need to figure out how to get from a received RPC it's real time, not what timestamp writes, while local player is AFK (menu / ALT+TAB). Or start a timer from that RPC.
Any ideas?

P.S. Hope you understand what i mean.

Reaction score
Well, set it to a variable on packet receive with time();? That's the easiest way I know unless there's another

2Shae

Reaction score
supahdupahnubah said:
Well, set it to a variable on packet receive with time();? That's the easiest way I know unless there's another
It always show the time, when i return to the game from AFK or ALT+TAB.

2Shae

Reaction score
Or is there a way to use global timer (0xB610E0) with GangZoneFlash.
For example: 2 minutes, after Zone started flashing, i've returned to the game from ALT+TAB, and i need to see, that exactly 2 minutes (or time in ms) the Zone is flashing.
time(), GetTickCount(), clock() - doesn't work, always show the exact amount (like timestamp shows messages with single time) when i return to the game.

PlasticBottle

Reaction score
I think when you alt tab (or pause) your client stops receiving/sending data to the server, that's why you receive everything in one go (for example on a dm server you might see the players shoot bullets and move fast for half a sec, that's because the server is sending all the datas at the same time)

Try using the "Don't freeze game" option in sampfuncs (open the console in game by pressing ` and look for the "..." near the cross, enable and restart the game), that should help you a bit

2Shae

Reaction score
There's a 'no game pausing' address

Code:
[8]0x74542B - 0x6F6F6F70/ 0x5051FF15 - no game pausing //Opcode.eXe

But idk how to use it (never had something with memory :D)

Reaction score
2Shae said:
There's a 'no game pausing' address

Code:
[8]0x74542B - 0x6F6F6F70/ 0x5051FF15 - no game pausing //Opcode.eXe

But idk how to use it (never had something with memory :D)

It's doesn't work anyway

Reaction score
2Shae said:
Fuck, how then to activate anti-pause?

PlasticBottle said:
Try using the "Don't freeze game" option in sampfuncs (open the console in game by pressing ` and look for the "..." near the cross, enable and restart the game), that should help you a bit

2Shae

Reaction score
supahdupahnubah said:
PlasticBottle said:
But i'm not using SAMPFUNCS API. And if it really works,then should be a method to activate in a different way.