camera lock detect

Sam201

Solutions
Reaction score
Is it possible to detect when camera is locked/frozen clientsided which usually happens when you get frozen by an admin or tied/cuffed or whatever..
I've tried to make it in lua but apparently there is no lua function that would detect camera movement neither detect if it was locked out or not. i have also asked some expertise about it they said the same, not possible.
wondering if any of you guys who know CLEO would tell me if its even possible to create such a thing with cleo

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Is it possible to detect when camera is locked/frozen clientsided which usually happens when you get frozen by an admin or tied/cuffed or whatever..
I've tried to make it in lua but apparently there is no lua function that would detect camera movement neither detect if it was locked out or not. i have also asked some expertise about it they said the same, not possible.
wondering if any of you guys who know CLEO would tell me if its even possible to create such a thing with cleo
You can check the camera of the players in your area, you can check if it doesn't change for a long time, so maybe he is in freeze or he doesn't touch his keyboard, usually freeze the player looks at the floor in front of him, but those who use sampaddon or different fixes in samp can move the camera while he is in freeze (most samp uses this type of fixes)

Check the aimdata of the players if it interests you, I don't see much use for what you are trying to build

batonkal

Reaction score
Why not just check the player freeze rpc with sampevents?

Code:
local sampev = require "lib.samp.events"

-- INCOMING_RPCS[RPC.TOGGLEPLAYERCONTROLLABLE]   = {'onTogglePlayerControllable', {controllable = 'bool8'}}
function sampev.onTogglePlayerControllable(controllable)

end

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Why not just check the player freeze rpc with sampevents?

Code:

-- INCOMING_RPCS[RPC.TOGGLEPLAYERCONTROLLABLE]   = {'onTogglePlayerControllable', {controllable = 'bool8'}}

end
I don't think you get this information about other players, but it's worth checking

Sam201

Solutions
Reaction score
i was talking about myself. my player_ped

Sam201

Solutions
Reaction score
Code:

controllable = false
end
this shall work? 🤔