Resource icon

CLEO Release CLEO AIMBOT RELEASED.

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

workachev

Reaction score
Doesn't work, only triggerbot works and it doesn't work right either, after you aim at someone, it keeps shooting forever until you disable it, even when you aren't aiming at anyone.

HackLover

Reaction score
Doesn't work, only triggerbot works and it doesn't work right either, after you aim at someone, it keeps shooting forever until you disable it, even when you aren't aiming at anyone.

Lol?

alesu

Reaction score
Can you edit this one to work on servers with anti lag-shot? Or there is any aimbot out there that works on that kind of servers?
On those servers you need to aim for the skin to hit someone, no matter what ping they have.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
You don't need to make this thing confusing really. If you need to aim for the skin in that server, simply use joypad of san andreas game. Go to Main menu > options > controller > change to joypad

alesu

Reaction score
I would use joypad, but that server has some kind of "auto-aim" detection for joypads so it's useless 'cause you'll get banned almost instantly.

15outland

Reaction score
Anyone confirm they actually killed someone with this, It locks onto them, but seems like not a single bullet ever hits them, they shoot me and I'm using health, I shoot them with this aim bot, and they don't lose any, and this every time.. blasts through the bullets without a single hit.

seppo

Reaction score
Opcode could you please link me your hitsound.cs or what ever you´re using?

Offensive

Reaction score
Try to turn off your antivirus, your antivirus is blocking the .cs
Mine it works now.

kwicky99

Reaction score
i installed the cleo.asi and dragged both files in cleo. doesnt work crashes my samP? says movemouse.cleo doesnt work somethng like that

Kodex

Reaction score
sup' you good ?

So ... i got a bit of a problem when i activate the Legit Aiming (2) , if i aim on someone , the game crashes , with the triggerboot (3) i got no problem it works just fine , but as i sayd before , the Legit Aiming just crashes m'ass when i try to shoot somebody. Any ideea why ?

Besot122

Reaction score
"Error loading Plugin MoveMouse_by_0x688.cleo"
Can anyone help with this problem???

kwicky99

Reaction score
when I aim at someone with aimbot on I crash? HELP please? I replaced my cleo.asi with the one provided!

Status
Not open for further replies.