Help [CLEO] Help with timer script

easanchez

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for help creating or finding a script that performs a specific function on a server. I need the script to automatically detect when the message "Vehicles have been respawned" appears in the server chat. Upon detection of this message, I would like a TextDraw to be displayed just above the minimap with the text "Next respawn: [minutes:seconds]".

The idea is that this TextDraw acts as a countdown timer, starting its countdown from the moment the message is detected in the chat. It is important to mention that server vehicle respawns occur every 5 minutes, so the timer should be set to this interval.

Does anyone know of an existing script that meets these characteristics or could guide me on how to implement this functionality?

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for help creating or finding a script that performs a specific function on a server. I need the script to automatically detect when the message "Vehicles have been respawned" appears in the server chat. Upon detection of this message, I would like a TextDraw to be displayed just above the minimap with the text "Next respawn: [minutes:seconds]".

The idea is that this TextDraw acts as a countdown timer, starting its countdown from the moment the message is detected in the chat. It is important to mention that server vehicle respawns occur every 5 minutes, so the timer should be set to this interval.

Does anyone know of an existing script that meets these characteristics or could guide me on how to implement this functionality?
They won't do that to you b Textdraw They will do it to you Text on the screen, and it's not a problem to do it. Send here Chatlog of the chat message is accurate and they will do it for you