Help CLEO mods and Giveaways !!

NewbieWannaBE

Reaction score
So guys, I have some CLEO mods which I want to give to some players BUT I don't want them afterwards to share those with other guys. :roll: :roll::roll:

Is there any way to send them those mods and somehow to prevent them from sharing them afterwards ?

T3KTONIT

Reaction score
Hmm you can't really prevent CLEOS from getting shared, Only if there is a cleo plugin (like sampfuncs) that is able to lock them by passwords(and ofcourse that password most be updated by FTP connection or smth...)

well really you can't do this, just find someone you can really trust and give em dem CLEOS ! yahh, cool.

Opcode.eXe

Expert
Reaction score
Hmm you can't really prevent CLEOS from getting shared, Only if there is a cleo plugin (like sampfuncs) that is able to lock them by passwords(and ofcourse that password most be updated by FTP connection or smth...)

well really you can't do this, just find someone you can really trust and give em dem CLEOS ! yahh, cool.

You can nigger! You just need a CLEO Crypter ( rly working not like your old one ) and a User detection system :tongue: :tongue::tongue:

Player 1 joins server with unlocker.cs
Player 2 joins server with locked.cs
Player 1 presses unlocker activation button. -> sends shit to the 2
Player 2 locked.cs checks if player 1 shit is equal to info that is written in the cs
if everything matches the locked.cs creates a hidden file in C: or something with info:
lock.ini -> locked=false
and player can use it

KK thx bai :eek:.O: :eek:.O::eek:.O: :eek:.O: :eek:.O::eek:.O:

Reaction score
Put the name in the cleo, crypt it, user joins server check if nickname = the one in cleo. If yes nice cleo, if not say_msg /q.