[CLOSED][CLEO] Accepting request

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
RE: [CLEO] I accepting request

Chuck said:
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Anti-Stun.CS
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): N/A
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): A cleo mod that removes the stun animation when you get shot.
4. Details (add more details to your request): I just want a cleo mod so I won't get that stun when they're shooting at me.
5. Need On/off key or command ?: Automatic.
6. Give any picture or video: N/A

WHITEPRIEST29 said:
Smth to drive faction cars on rp servers?

http://ugbase.eu/Thread-PRIVATE-Vehicle-Path-Recording-RELEASE?pid=103739#pid103739

Attachments

• AntiStun.cs
    17.3 KB · Views: 28

san11

Reaction score

1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Heisenberg Ddos
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): cant find the video because long time, worked on 0.3x
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): Heisenber Ddos that works where you just press H+K and server automatically shut down
4. Details (add more details to your request): i have the program but does not work on new clinet(used to work on 0.3x), just press H+K and server shut down
5. Need On/off key or command ?: H+K used to be
6. Give any picture or video: EDIT: I found video it looks like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiJ8y-LX4RU
Just H+K

_=Gigant=_

Reaction score

sake.x3 said:
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Heisenberg Ddos
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): cant find the video because long time, worked on 0.3z
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): Heisenber Ddos that works where you just press H+K and server automatically shut down
4. Details (add more details to your request): i have the program but does not work on new clinet(used to work on 0.3z), just press H+K and server shut down
5. Need On/off key or command ?: H+K used to be
6. Give any picture or video:looks something like  http://i60.tinypic.com/10qc2sj.png

This is topic only for CLEO mods that ddos it wont work on new client because samp developer Kalcor patched it and it cannot be created specially not in cleo if it was that easy to create ddos which works then there wouldn't be any online servers if it exist then its privet and no one with at least 1% of brain wouldn't share it for free

Chuck

Reaction score

Parazitas said:
Chuck said:
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Anti-Stun.CS
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): N/A
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): A cleo mod that removes the stun animation when you get shot.
4. Details (add more details to your request): I just want a cleo mod so I won't get that stun when they're shooting at me.
5. Need On/off key or command ?: Automatic.
6. Give any picture or video: N/A

I need it on 0.3DL. The one you posted crashes.

_=Gigant=_

Reaction score

Chuck said:
I need it on 0.3DL. The one you posted crashes.

[attachment=5422]

next time post for which client you need it so we won't waste time creating something what won't work where you want it to work

here save and load position mod for 0.3 DL press ctrl + s to save position and press ctrl + L to load position 
just put all files into cleo
[attachment=5423]

Attachments

• AntiStun 0.3 DL.cs
    17.3 KB · Views: 24
  • [CLEO] Save Load Position 0.3 DL Mod.rar
    7 KB · Views: 21

kool

Reaction score

1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Nospread with expanding crosshair
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): on 0.3.7 version
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): basically nospread with an expanding crosshair
4. Details (add more details to your request): //
5. Need On/off key or command ?: ON all the time

6. Give any picture or video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjimpvT2-fE

xunshine2

Reaction score

1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): antiplatten.cs /antitire.cs
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): video
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) Toggable antitire for rp server
4. Details (add more details to your request) 0.3.7
5. Need On/off key or command ?: On/off key, if possible f12
6. Give any picture or video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPcRKH91Go0

_=Gigant=_

Reaction score

xunshine2 said:
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): antiplatten.cs /antitire.cs
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): video
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) Toggable antitire for rp server

1@ = Actor.CurrentCar($PLAYER_ACTOR)
053F: set_car 1@ tires_vulnerability 1

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score

xunshine2 said:

Activate: Auto

[shcode=cpp]
{$CLEO .cs}

0000: NOP 

:1
0001: wait 0 ms 
if 
   Actor.Driving($PLAYER_ACTOR)
jf @2 
1@ = Actor.CurrentCar($PLAYER_ACTOR)
053F: set_car 1@ tires_vulnerability 1 

:2
goto @1 

[/shcode]

Attachments

• Anti Platten.cs
    17.4 KB · Views: 24

JegaTurn

Reaction score

Parazitas said:
JegaTurn said:
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): gun
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): gun.cs
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7ORAWMMw48
4. Details (add more details to your request): same as the video but wanted the chat message to be: | INFO | Você comprou uma 'NAME OF GUN' com 'AMMO' balas
5. Need On/off key or command ?: /gun [ID WEAPON] [AMMO]
6. Give any picture or video: http://prntscr.com/j26dt4

Wait, i edit this..
ok, i'm waiting :)

Ultr_Ultra

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): i dont have mod but name like this shot helper
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): I looked but I can't find it and I want to make you like this  cleo script

3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): kai laikomas taikinukas ant žaidėjo tau rodo koki nors taiškiuka ir tu saudau lengviau​

4. Details (add more details to your request): kai laikomas taikinukas ant žmogaus kad roditu koki nors pvz ​

5. Need On/off key or command ?: auto
6. Give any picture or video: https://imgur.com/a/K1lLX
7. Your client is?: 0.3.7​

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 15

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
Ultr_Ultra said:
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): i dont have mod but name like this shot helper
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): I looked but I can't find it and I want to make you like this  cleo script

3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): kai laikomas taikinukas ant žaidėjo tau rodo koki nors taiškiuka ir tu saudau lengviau​

4. Details (add more details to your request): kai laikomas taikinukas ant žmogaus kad roditu koki nors pvz ​

5. Need On/off key or command ?: auto
6. Give any picture or video: https://imgur.com/a/K1lLX
7. Your client is?: 0.3.7​

** Read the forum rules ! **

Helloitsmeem

Reaction score
can you make a better version of this which will be simple to use , like the anim keys should work without clicking them

http://ugbase.eu/Thread-IMP-must-read?pid=111243#pid111243

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
Helloitsmeem said:
can you make a better version of this which will be simple to use , like the anim keys should work without clicking them

http://ugbase.eu/Thread-IMP-must-read?pid=111243#pid111243
For this ask.:
@_=Gigant=_

kokom7

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Fake Messages 
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Somewhere in hacking forum
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) : This cleo would generate any text we want using /fakemsg , and dialog popup will opened and we put the text inside the dialog, press enter and then the text we want are showed up in the chatbox,
4. Details (add more details to your request): This cleo already made but just for 0.3.7, i want it converted to be 0.3DL
5. Need On/off key or command ?: Using /fakemsg and use dialog
6. Give any picture or video: https://youtu.be/osJ1VcIUIr0?t=62

Here is the attachment of the CLEO Fakemsg that only works on 0.3.7, can u please convert it to 0.3DL  :pPFFH:

Attachments

• fake.cs
    17.4 KB · Views: 33

rekt

Reaction score

Parazitas said:
sake.x3 said:
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):Specdetect
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):i did not see it anywhere
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully):eek:n almost all server admins can spectate you to see if u are using cheats, i want mod to show me when someone is spectating me
4. Details (add more details to your request):I just want to know when someone is spectating me, give me some notifications or something like that
5. Need On/off key or command ?:if possible
6. Give any picture or video:///

This mod can't be created..

JegaTurn said:
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): gun.cs
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7ORAWMMw48
4. Details (add more details to your request): same as the video but wanted the chat message to be: | INFO | Você comprou uma 'NAME OF GUN' com 'AMMO' balas

Wait,  i edit this..

rekt said:
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): laufscript
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): typically a sprint bind
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) a script based on a cleo which auto spams space while you run, it should work on pedmove runs. useful for rp servers
4. Details (add more details to your request) activate the key, run which auto taps space and increases your running speed
5. Need On/off key or command ?: ALT + 2
6. Give any picture or video: search sprint binds if u still dont get me

ChubbyBunny said:
Also looking for it. Would be awesome if u could make it with settings ie the speed is not always the same

Write like gta code "run"
Also i added sprint bar

could you make it work with 0.3dl? it doesnt require sampfuncs so i'm positive you can

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
kokom7 said:
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Fake Messages 
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Somewhere in hacking forum
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) : This cleo would generate any text we want using /fakemsg , and dialog popup will opened and we put the text inside the dialog, press enter and then the text we want are showed up in the chatbox,
4. Details (add more details to your request): This cleo already made but just for 0.3.7, i want it converted to be 0.3DL
5. Need On/off key or command ?: Using /fakemsg and use dialog
6. Give any picture or video: https://youtu.be/osJ1VcIUIr0?t=62

Here is the attachment of the CLEO Fakemsg that only works on 0.3.7, can u please convert it to 0.3DL  :pPFFH:

I try , but this can't be without sampfuncs..

rekt said:
Parazitas said:
sake.x3 said:
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):Specdetect
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):i did not see it anywhere
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully):eek:n almost all server admins can spectate you to see if u are using cheats, i want mod to show me when someone is spectating me
4. Details (add more details to your request):I just want to know when someone is spectating me, give me some notifications or something like that
5. Need On/off key or command ?:if possible
6. Give any picture or video:///

This mod can't be created..

JegaTurn said:

Wait,  i edit this..

rekt said:
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): laufscript
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): typically a sprint bind
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) a script based on a cleo which auto spams space while you run, it should work on pedmove runs. useful for rp servers
4. Details (add more details to your request) activate the key, run which auto taps space and increases your running speed
5. Need On/off key or command ?: ALT + 2
6. Give any picture or video: search sprint binds if u still dont get me

ChubbyBunny said:
Also looking for it. Would be awesome if u could make it with settings ie the speed is not always the same

Write like gta code "run"
Also i added sprint bar

could you make it work with 0.3dl? it doesnt require sampfuncs so i'm positive you can

NOT TESTED!

PHP:
{$CLEO .cs}

0000:

wait 10000

32@ = 0 // 32@ will increase by 1 per each millisecond (33@ works the same, 32@ and 33@ are special variables used for timing)

while true
wait 0 

IF
0ADC:   test_cheat "run"
THEN
    IF
    0@ == FALSE
    THEN
        0@ = TRUE
        32@ = 0  //to prevent key press being at the moment of activation
        32@ = 1 //to press key when you activate it
        0AD1: show_formatted_text_highpriority "Auto Run: Enabled" time 1337
    ELSE
        0@ = FALSE
        0AD1: show_formatted_text_highpriority "Auto Run: Enabled" time 1337
    END
END

IF AND 
0@ == TRUE
32@ > 1 // only if 1 mili seconds have passed
THEN 
        IF AND
        Player.Defined($PLAYER_ACTOR)
        044B:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR on_foot 
        THEN
            0A96: 5@ = actor $PLAYER_ACTOR struct 
            5@ += 1332 
            0A8D: 6@ = read_memory 5@ size 2 virtual_protect 0 
            IF
            6@ == 6 
            //6@ == 7 
            THEN
                wait 10
                0AB1: @FAKE_KEYPRESS 1 _OFFSET_KEY_ 0x20 {SPACEBAR}
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                32@ = 0 // reset the timer
            END
        END
    END
END     

/// Snippet
:FAKE_KEYPRESS
1@ = 0xB73458 
005A: 1@ += 0@  // (int)
0A8C: write_memory 1@ size 1 value 255 virtual_protect 0
0AB2: ret 0

Attachments

• AutoRun 0.3DL.cs
    24 KB · Views: 19

JegaTurn

Reaction score

_=Gigant=_ said:
Mr.Freeman said:
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) so the bot is like that in HZRP there is a job called miner you need to time /mine then after the annimation is done ....

0B2B: 1@ = $PLAYER_ACTOR
0B57: 2@ player 1@ animation_id 
0B58: get_anim_name_to 0@v file_to 1@v by_id 2@
0393: player $PLAYER_ACTOR perform_anim 1@v at_speed 15.0 

this will speed up your minner anim so if normal minner job take like 10 sec to finish this will take you much less time to finish that minner job depends on speed you set ;p
u can make this a cleo for me plz?

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score

Mr.Freeman said:
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):a mining bot
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):Nope someone told me about it
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) so the bot is like that in HZRP there is a job called miner you need to time /mine then after the annimation is done a redcheckpoints appears on the map in the minner area you hit to that checkpoint there is another annimation called bomb it repeat it self twice then you recive the cash all i want is a bot like with the location on the map like with the detailed GPS location the player hit the mining area type /miner then hit the checkpoint then repeat that action again and again till i stop it!
4. Details (add more details to your request) the serve is on samp 0.3.7 and here's the ip of that server and if possible if you can't create this just Pm me with a methode i can by-bass the anti-cheat and exploit cash with it HostName:               Horizon Roleplay [hzgaming.net]
Address:  213.32.6.232:7777
Players:  83 / 500
Ping:     75
Mode:     HZ:RP v1.9.79(i)
Language: English
5. Need On/off key or command ?:F12 if possible
6. Give any picture or video: No one exploits it before

IDK why turn off not working :/
I tryed make it without sampfuncs.
Activation: F12

PHP:
{$CLEO .cs}
0000:

wait 10000

CONST
FirstMinePointX = 2747.3086
FirstMinePointY = -2077.6802
FirstMinePointZ = 13.5573

CameraToObjectX = 2785.0935
CameraToObjectY = -2064.8103
CameraToObjectZ = 11.8584

CameraToObjectInsideX = 2787.1697
CameraToObjectInsideY = -2069.6636
CameraToObjectInsideZ = 11.7798

FinishPlaceX = 2794.6511
FinishPlaceY = -2071.5979
FinishPlaceZ = 11.5687
END

32@ = 0 // 32@ will increase by 1 per each millisecond (33@ works the same, 32@ and 33@ are special variables used for timing)

WHILE TRUE
wait 0

IF
0AB0: 123 {KEY F12}
THEN
    IF
    1@ == FALSE
    THEN
        1@ = TRUE
        32@ = 0  //to prevent key press being at the moment of activation
        32@ = 1 //to press key when you activate it
        0AD1: show_formatted_text_highpriority "~w~AUTO MINE: ~b~ENABLED" time 1337 
    ELSE
        1@ = FALSE
        0AD1: show_formatted_text_highpriority "~w~AUTO MINE: ~b~DISABLED" time 1337 
    END
    wait 1500
END

IF AND
    1@ == TRUE 
    32@ > 1 // only if 1 mili seconds have passed
    THEN
        IF
        00EC:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR sphere 0 near_point FirstMinePointX FirstMinePointY FirstMinePointZ 5.0 5.0
        THEN
            0AB1: @WAIT_RANDOM_TIME 2 lowerBorder 500 higherBord 1000 /// make pause before start mine
            0AC8: 0@ = allocate_memory_size 260 // alloc format
            0AD3: 0@ = format "/mine"   // format command
            0AB1: @SAY 1 0@ /// say command
            0AB1: @WAIT_RANDOM_TIME 2 lowerBorder 11000 higherBorder 12000 /// wait until player finish mine and get rock
            repeat
            0AB1: @CAMERA_AT_POS 4 XYZ: CameraToObjectX CameraToObjectY CameraToObjectZ ADD_CAMERA_OFFSET 0.04253
            wait 10
            0AB1: @FAKE_KEYPRESS 1 _OFFSET_KEY_ 0x3 {W}
            wait 10
            wait 10
            wait 10
            wait 10
            until 00EC:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR sphere 0 near_point CameraToObjectX CameraToObjectY CameraToObjectZ 0.5 0.5
            IF
            00EC:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR sphere 0 near_point CameraToObjectX CameraToObjectY CameraToObjectZ 0.5 0.5
            THEN    
                repeat
                0AB1: @CAMERA_AT_POS 4 XYZ: CameraToObjectInsideX CameraToObjectInsideY CameraToObjectInsideZ ADD_CAMERA_OFFSET 0.04253
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                wait 10
                until 00EC:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR sphere 0 near_point CameraToObjectInsideX CameraToObjectInsideY CameraToObjectInsideZ 0.5 0.5
                IF
                00EC:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR sphere 0 near_point CameraToObjectInsideX CameraToObjectInsideY CameraToObjectInsideZ 0.5 0.5
                THEN
                    repeat
                    0AB1: @CAMERA_AT_POS 4 XYZ: FinishPlaceX FinishPlaceY FinishPlaceZ ADD_CAMERA_OFFSET 0.04253
                    wait 10
                    wait 10
                    wait 10
                    wait 10
                    wait 10
                    until 00EC:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR sphere 0 near_point FinishPlaceX FinishPlaceY FinishPlaceZ 0.5 0.5

/// FROM HERE CODE STARTING BACK TO ROCK MOUNTAIN
                    0AB1: @WAIT_RANDOM_TIME 2 lowerBorder 3000 higherBord 4000 // make pause until rock gone
                    IF
                    00EC:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR sphere 0 near_point FinishPlaceX FinishPlaceY FinishPlaceZ 0.5 0.5
                    THEN
                        repeat
                        0AB1: @CAMERA_AT_POS 4 XYZ: CameraToObjectInsideX CameraToObjectInsideY CameraToObjectInsideZ ADD_CAMERA_OFFSET 0.04253
                        wait 10
                        wait 10
                        wait 10
                        wait 10
                        wait 10
                        until 00EC:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR sphere 0 near_point CameraToObjectInsideX CameraToObjectInsideY CameraToObjectInsideZ 0.5 0.5
                        IF
                        00EC:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR sphere 0 near_point CameraToObjectInsideX CameraToObjectInsideY CameraToObjectInsideZ 0.5 0.5
                        THEN
                            repeat
                            0AB1: @CAMERA_AT_POS 4 XYZ: CameraToObjectX CameraToObjectY CameraToObjectZ ADD_CAMERA_OFFSET 0.04253
                            wait 10
                            wait 10
                            wait 10
                            wait 10
                            wait 10
                            until 00EC:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR sphere 0 near_point CameraToObjectX CameraToObjectY CameraToObjectZ 0.5 0.5
                            IF
                            00EC:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR sphere 0 near_point CameraToObjectX CameraToObjectY CameraToObjectZ 0.5 0.5
                            THEN
                                repeat
                                0AB1: @CAMERA_AT_POS 4 XYZ: FirstMinePointX FirstMinePointY FirstMinePointZ ADD_CAMERA_OFFSET 0.04253
                                wait 10
                                wait 10
                                wait 10
                                wait 10
                                wait 10
                                until 00EC:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR sphere 0 near_point FirstMinePointX FirstMinePointY FirstMinePointZ 0.5 0.5
                                32@ = 0 // reset the timer
                            END
                        END
                    END
                END
            END
        END
    END

IF
    0118:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR dead
    THEN
        BREAK
    END

END

:CAMERA_AT_POS
0087: 8@ = 3@
068D: get_camera_position_to 3@ 4@ 5@
0063: 0@ -= 3@
0063: 1@ -= 4@
0604: get_Z_angle_for_point 0@ 1@ store_to 6@
6@ -= 90.0
0017: 6@ /= 57.2957795            
005B: 6@ += 8@  // (float)                           
0A8D: 7@ = read_memory 0xB6F248 size 4 virtual_protect 0
0A25: set_camera_on_players_X_angle 7@ Z_angle 6@
0661: "by Opcode.eXe | UGBASE.EU"
0AB2: 0 

:WAIT_RANDOM_TIME
0209: 32@ = random_int_in_ranges 0@ 1@
wait 32@

:SAY
wait 0
IF 0AA2: 7@ = "samp.dll"
THEN
  7@ += 0x65C60
  0AA5: call 7@ num_param 1 pop 0 0@
END

:FAKE_KEYPRESS
1@ = 0xB73458 
005A: 1@ += 0@  // (int)
0A8C: write_memory 1@ size 1 value 255 virtual_protect 0
0AB2: ret 0

Punisher said:
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Chat sayer
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Didnt saw :D
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): Can you make cleo to when i write /bog write in chat "You are GOD" 
4. Details (add more details to your request) //
5. Need On/off key or command ?: /bog

6. Give any picture or video:

Attachments

• MINER.CS
    27 KB · Views: 34
  • BOG.cs
    17.5 KB · Views: 25

kostauskas12

Reaction score
Request form.:
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Automatiškai parašytu į chat komandą kai gauni iškvietimą.
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Mačiau sarge, bet man reikia ant kito serverio.
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): Automatikšai parašytu tam tikrą komanda ir žaidėjo id kai gauni iškvietimą.
4. Details (add more details to your request): taip pat gali pamėginti idėti, kad ne tik iškvietimą priimti, bet kartais kituose darbuose būna jog reikia parašyti tiesiog komandą o ne žaidėjo id.
5. Need On/off key or command ?: If possible
6. Give any picture or video: Manau supranti apie ką aš
7. Your client is?: 0.3.7