Untagged Release Collection of skin aimbots (0.3Z)

Dontmindme

Reaction score
Have you tried shooting at them, using for example the m4? It only ataches the aim when you are shooting, to avoid detection..

_0mAr_

Reaction score
guys i think all servers have anti-aimbot or something all my collection of aimbots doesn't work

nvmNapster

Reaction score
Cleo aimbot(aimbot.cs) - F12 on/off getting bugged after few sec and sometimes doesn't work at all.
but the original without F12 works perfect....

please can you fix it ??

вача

Reaction score
установил аим бот кс не рабит показывает типо что аим включён на f12 и не работает что делать?

ImNotHacking

Reaction score
I've recently reinstalled my GTA due to some mods bugging me out, the Skin-Aimbot.cs worked perfectly fine for me (Edited version) until now, it doesn't want to work. I also tried the aimbot.cs (F12) and it tells me it's activated, but it doesn't work.

wat do  :yuno:

shubhi99

Reaction score
when i aim ,i got so many warnings and i crash.please help

Alex Perez

Reaction score
They are very good but do not have one skin-like aimbot but sticking to lag for servers that still use lag shoot please  :dont_care:

youdunwannaknow

Reaction score
Alex Perez link said:
They are very good but do not have one skin-like aimbot but sticking to lag for servers that still use lag shoot please  :dont_care:
Aimbot.exe works perfectly on skinshot servers.

ImNotHacking

Reaction score
I'm unsure what I should do, the aimbot.cs used to work for me (F12 on/off) but now it only works once when I enable it and then it doesn't work. The skin-aimbot.cs doesn't work either, nothing happens when I press F12.

Any ideas?  :table_flip: