Custom Unique Stunts

Crayder

Reaction score
Is there a way to add unique stunt jump locations? Not like detecting a jump or fall speed, I mean like 'internally'. Like make GTA recognize a custom jump as a regular one.

iAnthony

Reaction score
come on you're an old member. why'd you post this in the release section

moved

Edit: didnt see how old this topic was, why'd you bump it  :computer_guy:
[member=45315]Forever15[/member]

Forever15

Expert
Reaction score
sorry ??? i didnt know;3 . im newbie in ugbase but i watch ugabse for how many months . then luckily i got invitition code from the topod op-hax :DD

Crayder

Reaction score
iAnthony link said:
come on you're an old member. why'd you post this in the release section

moved

Edit: didnt see how old this topic was, why'd you bump it  :computer_guy:
[member=45315]Forever15[/member]
I'm glad it was bumped. I'd still like to know this...  :ppffh:

[member=45315]Forever15[/member] No, not in a SA-MP server. This is completely un-related to SA-MP...

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
So you want to make a custom unique stunt jump where when you ump of something the games go into slow motion and if you complete it you get paid and it says "Unique stunt jump successful" or what not I think it is possible if you use something like the "set game speed in cleo" and some other thing that can put a big message and yeah it could work but you would need alot of coordinates stuffs probably.

Crayder

Reaction score
zin link said:
So you want to make a custom unique stunt jump where when you ump of something the games go into slow motion and if you complete it you get paid and it says "Unique stunt jump successful" or what not I think it is possible if you use something like the "set game speed in cleo" and some other thing that can put a big message and yeah it could work but you would need alot of coordinates stuffs probably.
A completely custom made one in the way you are explaining is not what I meant. I mean like adding custom stunts along with GTA's current ones. The new ones would be detected internally just like the old ones.