eNGLISH THREAD²

0BE4

Reaction score
<<<LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i hate it when someone comes up to me and just says "i want to be your friend" without knowing knowing me at all or saying "i am friendly" i mean FFS good for you>>>>

HowEnCokkien

Reaction score
0BE4 said:
<<<LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i hate it when someone comes up to me and just says "i want to be your friend" without knowing knowing me at all or saying "i am friendly" i mean FFS good for you>>>>

i want to be your friend honey call me for a sexy night xoxoxo

0BE4

Reaction score
Don't you have your lesbian girlfriend you keep spamming about?

HowEnCokkien

Reaction score
0BE4 said:

i already said i dont said anything about shes lesbian. you created it from your ass lol. 

btw i wont pay, but if you still want you can suck it

HowEnCokkien

Reaction score
MrChristmas said:
HowEnCokkien said:
0BE4 said:

i already said i dont said anything about shes lesbian. you created it from your ass lol. 

then why are you so defensive about it?

im not defensive or smh i just said i dont said it. why you angry and raging me? someone triggered.  LUL  :dont care:

0BE4

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tyKgBs3Pts @HowEnCokkien
How do you say you have a girl friend while you said once on shoutbox that you are gay? andddddddddddddddddddddd if you really have a girl friend lets say we forgot you said she is lesbian and lets forget you also said that you are gay... why would you make advertisements? and spam 24/7 that you fucking have a fucking girl friend...

ACTUAL CONVERSATION QUOTED FROM SHOUTBOX(you can even check yourself if you want):
_=Gigant=_: damn 40'C+
rottentwinkie: that's hot
HowEnCokkien: my gf is hot too

It comes in that sequence exactly xD... the only problem here if you already guessed it is that they are talking about the weather and then howencockin comes and says that his gf is hot too as if we were standing in millions waiting for him to tell us how hot is his GF(which he mentioned before that she is lesbian)...

HowEnCokkien

Reaction score
0BE4 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tyKgBs3Pts @HowEnCokkien
How do you say you have a girl friend while you said once on shoutbox that you are gay? andddddddddddddddddddddd if you really have a girl friend lets say we forgot you said she is lesbian and lets forget you also said that you are gay... why would you make advertisements? and spam 24/7 that you fucking have a fucking girl f
i said im gay? go fuk urself boi  :fucku:

0BE4

Reaction score
Guys sorry but this is the last message about this dope topic:
Actual messages taken from shoutbox:
HowEnCokkien: my gf loves big dick
_=Gigant=_: that moment when you find out your dick is bigger then your brain

HowEnCokkien

Reaction score
0BE4 said:
Guys sorry but this is the last message about this dope topic:
Actual messages taken from shoutbox:
HowEnCokkien: my gf  loves big dick
_=Gigant=_: that moment when you find out your dick is bigger then your brain

this kiddo take things so serious  :pPFFH: even dont you got a better job than stalk the troll posts LOL