[FIND] ZiiP's Settings/Graphics [ENB, Colormod, Timecyc, more] V2

Hansin

Reaction score
                                                              ZiiP's Graphics

I've constantly been looking for ways to make my GTA looking better. I've been playing on some other servers and was hovering over a few forums as I found these graphics, hope you enjoy em'

2j17ya0.png

v8eudh.png

Additional Information:
Reduced shadow darkness during nights
Brightened dark areas up during nights
                                                Timecyc added
2013-01-31 - Vegetation mods added
2013-04-07 - Made a large file with all of the mods. A step by step guide in the .rar. Fixed Idlewood Pizzastack and the white bugged roadsigns.

Timecyc Showcase:

0392ec0e.png

Download Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cu85oxiqey4btuw/ZiiP%27s+GTA.rar

Credits:

GTA EngineTeam - IV Textures

Unknown - Vegetation Mods

Edit: 0x866 sorry, the files are very big, it takes ages to upload as attachment  :imoverit: Anyways the link is updated

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
The File is not valid, please Upload it as attachment in 3 Day's or the Post will be unapproved and you need to edit it and it needs to be approved again.

_0mAr_

Reaction score
It's funny because when I have a damn full modded game I get 80-99 fps and when I install tree mods I get 30 fps so fuck trees !!!, and plz upload it.

HORYZON

Reaction score
DaNigga link said:
It's funny because when I have a damn full modded game I get 80-99 fps and when I install tree mods I get 30 fps so fuck trees !!!, and plz upload it.
:eek:hgodwhy: Dem trees can be easily provoked you better watch what you're saying.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
If you want good GTA get roberts overhaul v3 its brand new samp modpack with good enb then install enbz with the settings u want gta looks awesome

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
Kid Ink link said:
                                                              ZiiP's Graphics

I've constantly been looking for ways to make my GTA looking better. I've been playing on some other servers and was hovering over a few forums as I found these graphics, hope you enjoy em'

2j17ya0.png

v8eudh.png

Additional Information:
Reduced shadow darkness during nights
Brightened dark areas up during nights
                                                Timecyc added
2013-01-31 - Vegetation mods added
2013-04-07 - Made a large file with all of the mods. A step by step guide in the .rar. Fixed Idlewood Pizzastack and the white bugged roadsigns.

Timecyc Showcase:

0392ec0e.png

Download Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cu85oxiqey4btuw/ZiiP%27s+GTA.rar

Credits:

GTA EngineTeam - IV Textures

Unknown - Vegetation Mods

Edit: 0x866 sorry, the files are very big, it takes ages to upload as attachment  :imoverit: Anyways the link is updated
Nice ! Running it on ultra ! :trollface:

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Hey you could use modloader for easy install you should try it so you just drag and drop to ur gta folder to install

maximko

Reaction score
:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: