Forum Moderators do something with Patchers

H/K3R_

Reaction score
Greetings,

Guys i think now ugbase become so popular  :fuck_yea: that even admins  :fuck_you: of many server are visiting here :angry:. Not to hack but to patch :challenge_accepted: the cleos which you guys work hard and releases. :computer_guy: So please hide some boards like release/request and set it visible to only those who got say 25+ posts(excluding spam posts).

I dont like when a good cleo releases and patched very soon :table_flip:. and because of this now scriptwriters avoids releasing their cleos here.

So admins take some steps :p :challenge_accepted:  :trollface:.

ThermaL

Expert
Reaction score
People join to download, if they can't download they leave.
The worst idea ever.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
It won't help tbh it's how it goes new cheats come older goes.

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
0x688 link said:
It won't help tbh it's how it goes new cheats come older goes.
"new cheats come"

no new cheats came yet  :bawww:

T3KTONIT

Reaction score
BlackHat link said:
"new cheats come"

no new cheats came yet  :bawww:
It's because you all fucked up the game, there is no more new cheats, you guys invented all cheats that could be possibly invented for this game.

And to prove this, go on and read the cleo requests section, nobody have ideas for new cheats, they only post and ask for such stupid nonsense.

Xer

Reaction score
Good Idea Man! Users Must Have 25 Post Above To Visit Release Section or Download Attachments

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
Many cleo are crypted because of this, use the crypter and crypt all your cleos.

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
T3K link said:
It's because you all fucked up the game, there is no more new cheats, you guys invented all cheats that could be possibly invented for this game.

And the prove this, go on and read the cleo requests section, nobody have ideas for new cheats, they only post and ask for such stupid nonsense.

you are right  :sweet_jesus:

no new ideas that could change the game anymore

have we reached the limit  :eek:hgodwhy:

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Nononono, don't change the thread now it's because most of (you) with you i mean like 60 - 80% are just unthankful what you get.

We make something
-> Users complain for things they get for free, except more for doing nothing.
-> -> We expand something they GO COMPLAIN AGAIN.
<- We just think, why not use for ourself if we need it?
< Releases go down, stop saying *ouhh* the admins bad bad admins are patching, it is the  peoples that ruin the most of it.

and never forget, with patches and fixes new opportunities come ;>

YeAhx

Reaction score
0x688 link said:
Nononono, don't change the thread now it's because most of (you) with you i mean like 60 - 80% are just unthankful what you get.

We make something
-> Users complain for things they get for free, except more for doing nothing.
-> -> We expand something they GO COMPLAIN AGAIN.
<- We just think, why not use for ourself if we need it?
< Releases go down, stop saying *ouhh* the admins bad bad admins are patching, it is the  peoples that ruin the most of it.

and never forget, with patches and fixes new opportunities come ;>
Agreed. Admins who patch the hacks makes it more difficult and challenging for hackers to overrun it, which is better than doing nothing because we don't have anything new to make.

And for the people who wants to really protect there codes should use a private cleo crypter.