Freestyle 2 Street Basketball

bobesin

Reaction score
Hey, I'm playing this game and I was wondering if anyone plays it here too. Oh yeah, if anyone has any cheats for it, that would be awesome xD the game is using xincode3 if anyone is familiar with it lol

4changesLeft

Reaction score
Why would u cheat on a basket game made out of sketchup xD

bobesin

Reaction score
TehArgis said:

Cuz the game is surprisingly addicting, caught me off guard myself, honestly. You guys are the best game hackers that I know of, and I'm curious if anyone has any cheats for it xD

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
bobesin said:
TehArgis said:

Cuz the game is surprisingly addicting, caught me off guard myself, honestly. You guys are the best game hackers that I know of, and I'm curious if anyone has any cheats for it xD

easiest way to make your own hack in that game:
go to the developers, become a developer, get memory and addresses, change theam
:ChallengeCompleted:

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Go through years of training in the programming languages that all the SWAG ppl here talk about and boom create hax!

bobesin

Reaction score
You know what? You're absolutely right, guys. I should go through years or practising programming languages. I'm here wondering if someone can help me out in a game that I like, reaching out to people that are familiar with coding and hacking. Fuck me, right? lol