Get into someones computer with IP Adress

esmer_gm

Reaction score
How can I get in someones computer if I know his IP adress, anyhelp?

Best_Killer

Reaction score
Basically You Can't.You can only access someone's computer if it is remote by using remote controlling.If the computer is not remote then all you can try is sending the victim a RAT file or a backdoor and when he opens it you will be able to gain some access on his computer.

carlborg

Reaction score
how to send someone a rat or backdoor , i mean how to make it?

B

bartek0v0

If that guy has Windows installed and enabled network share options you can access his shared files/folders by typing his ip address like that: "\83.242.122.111" in windows explorer.

Best_Killer

Reaction score
If that guy has Windows installed and enabled network share options you can access his shared files/folders by typing his ip address like that: "\83.242.122.111" in windows explorer.
Dude that won't help.All this is going to do is open a login webpage to his internet settings and router.You cannot hack his computer like this.You can hack only his router.

Jon

Reaction score
Creating a RAT is sort of difficult, especially when you want to spread it it.

Go to the hack forums, and choose a free RAT program like DarkComet and search over there. This forum is for SA-MP hacks rather than general ones.

Things you'll need to do it to set one up, create a stub correctly.
Port forward.
Setting up a no-ip DNS server.
Disabling any anti-virus or firewalls that may block Darkcomet incoming connections.
Spreading it, crypting it and all that jazz.
Then you might get a few slaves, there's a ton of TRUSTED services on hackforums that set it up for you for a price. Hey, I hope these mods don't go ape shit but here's a link to the board.
http://hackforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=114

Someone has to click your rat for you to get control of their PC, by the way.

Best_Killer

Reaction score
Creating a RAT is sort of difficult, especially when you want to spread it it.

Go to the hack forums, and choose a free RAT program like DarkComet and search over there. This forum is for SA-MP hacks rather than general ones.

Things you'll need to do it to set one up, create a stub correctly.
Port forward.
Setting up a no-ip DNS server.
Disabling any anti-virus or firewalls that may block Darkcomet incoming connections.
Spreading it, crypting it and all that jazz.
Then you might get a few slaves, there's a ton of TRUSTED services on hackforums that set it up for you for a price. Hey, I hope these mods don't go ape shit but here's a link to the board.
http://hackforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=114

Someone has to click your rat for you to get control of their PC, by the way.

But the PC which is going to be hacked has to have no firewalls or anti-viruses so it is kinda difficult.

Jon

Reaction score
It's called crypting.
It makes the stub a clean executable file and no virus scanners can detect anything on the executable, that's if you can acquire a crypter. Most people have anti-virus, so trying to spread your RAT without your stub being crypted you'll be limiting yourself to the amount of slaves you can acquire.

You could buy your own crypter or ask a person to do it for a few dollars on the hackforums.

Jon

Reaction score
Speak to anonymous. They know all dat stuff

You'd be stupid to think that Anonymous are the only ones to have those sort of expertise, researching on the hack forums is normally where to get started. I don't see "Anonymous" with their own hotline, hah.

Actually, all I've seen Anoymous do is use a dos program on a ton of computers... correct me if I'm wrong.