Green Box Aimbot Removal

rozayytty

Reaction score
I Want you guys to edit this aimbot for me , and what i want u guys to edit is remove green box when aimed with a sniper but want aimbot to still work with sniper. I want to record with it but the green box is messing it up. ( its just renamed to fpsunlocker , if it is unlocker tell me i'll send another one as i got more than few files on my folder )

Attachments

• Fpsunlocker.cs
    17.5 KB · Views: 22

Banna

Reaction score
this is fps unlocker not aimbot lol
He jus rename the file so he looks like he isn't cheating.

I Want you guys to edit this aimbot for me , and what i want u guys to edit is remove green box when aimed with a sniper but want aimbot to still work with sniper. I want to record with it but the green box is messing it up. ( its just renamed to fpsunlocker , if it is unlocker tell me i'll send another one as i got more than few files on my folder )
You have to show the source code for anyone one to even attempt to help you and most times persons here wont help you with things involving them have to script.

So i'd suggest go learn how to shoot

batonkal

Reaction score
He jus rename the file so he looks like he isn't cheating.

You have to show the source code for anyone one to even attempt to help you and most times persons here wont help you with things involving them have to script.

So i'd suggest go learn how to shoot

i dunno i put the file in sanny builder and it shows 15 lines of code for fps unlocker not aimbot

rozayytty

Reaction score
Jus patch draw triangle boi
Wit 0xc3 90 90

I dunno how to script but, just to clear it here how i want it to look basically, there is is SNIPER HEADSHOT AIMBOT and when u aim with it it doesn't shows green box but this one it shows so i basically want box to not appear but aimbot to actually attach to it.

I want the "fpsincreaser.cs" file's sniper aimbot to remvoe the green box, if i would have know i would have done it. I will be greatfull to your help if you did this for me. Or tell me properly how to do it. i have Sanny Builder.

And my bad this is the file.

Attachments

• Lowtexture.cs
    2.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited: