GTA V Online cracks?

TheUnrealisticDM

Reaction score
So i recently bought GTA V on pc, and got myself banned a day later.. My ban is temporary but its still a bummer that im banned from playing online, so since i already got all the files and what not i was wondering if there was a crack that lets me play online perhaps from another account? without having to buy another activation key or whatever.

Im not looking for any of those FiveReborn or similar mods that let you play on a server which isnt the actual GTA online, i was hoping for more of a crack that allows my account to play online regardless of it not being activated.

If not they is there a way to bypass my ban?

Rough

Reaction score
You get banned for one month because you used infamous cheat, I think you gave yourself some $$$ and hope rockstar wouldn't notice.. well, they did, say thanks the ban is temporary and about your problem, no, there is no crack for gta 5, and even there it is, you have no reason to use it, just wait one months, isn't a dead end.

good luck!

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
How do you think that's possible? Either you get unbanned legitimate or not.
These are their servers and services, you can't magically crack them if they don't want your account to participate they have full rights and power to do so.

TheUnrealisticDM

Reaction score
Well i was wondering if there was some sort of plugin or mod that ignores the activation and skips straight to the game though im not a mod creator so i wouldnt know how it would be done specifically.
I had a crack for photoshop which skipped the activation, was wondering if theres anything similar that can be applied to this scenario.
Anyways for now i just bought a new account, and bought a better hack and so far my new account hasnt been banned.

Oh and no i didnt give myself money, i was only modifying cars with the mod, though a friend of mine told me how the mod i was using was known to rockstar and was easily detected so i guess thats why they caught on so quickly.

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
TheUnrealisticDM said:
Well i was wondering if there was some sort of plugin or mod that ignores the activation and skips straight to the game though im not a mod creator so i wouldnt know how it would be done specifically.
I had a crack for photoshop which skipped the activation, was wondering if theres anything similar that can be applied to this scenario.
Anyways for now i just bought a new account, and bought a better hack and so far my new account hasnt been banned.

Oh and no i didnt give myself money, i was only modifying cars with the mod, though a friend of mine told me how the mod i was using was known to rockstar and was easily detected so i guess thats why they caught on so quickly.

Ignore activation?
socket_disconnect
The server will disconnect the session with you and bye bye playing alone :lol:
U low on money to buy rocket car and the new james bond themed weaponised car? Good luck money haxoring