[HELP] How can i DDOS/CRASH samp server

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobish

Reaction score
Hello,
I have enemy which is my friend who betrayed me and ban me at his server. I want to revenge back by DDOSing server  or crashing it 24/7. Any links ?? Any tutorials??

Thanks in advance!

regards,
noobish

WellThatWentWellXD

Reaction score
Pay for a booter or something like that.

You're not gonna get given a sa-mp server crasher..

Just buy a stresser/booter from somewhere.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
discoverysamp_zpsab37a20c.png
*imagine a discovery wildlife documentary voice, a voice of a 55-year-old man*
In SA:MP virtual world till today, there have been three dynamic elements;

Normal Players...

gtam_skin170.jpg

Administrators...

Skin_266.jpg

And Cheaters...

sa-mp-112.jpg

The Normal Players have no roles, rather than desperately using what exists and accepting the lack of the non-existants. They are enjoying the existants to it's fullest, without a simple responsability, under no dictated command.

However since the existence of this virtual world, there has always been a constant and absolute balance between the cheaters, and the admins.

When one side is too powerful,
84Osr.jpg

the other side must self-defend,
84LD0.png

and eventually retaliate.
84LHx.png

This balance still exists in our days, and nothing can eliminate it once and for all. For further explanation, we have been to Alaska, and asked to xzytro, one of the researchers in Ugbase.eu Observatory:
*imagine a thinner voice, a voice of a 25-year-old man*
Hi,
84NSg.jpg

This balance is absolutely amazing, and totally beyond my imagination. However it's sad that not much people know about this. They are always like "pleez i hate sumbody and i will crash his server! give me download link !" without having one simple clue about how things work, what happens on the background.

For instance, when cheater side has got an opportunity to advance, it will share the information inside itself, letting more cheaters be aware of it, and this will result in a shared knowledge. When a member from administrator side learns about this shared knowledge, he will inform the administrator side with what has been found. And this will give them the opportunity to defend themselves.

Actually they really should self-defend, Otherwise it could be very hard to find a clear server in this virtual world where only cheater side exists. And in the end, SA:MP would be destroyed or totally abandoned like an old satellite which was sent to space decades ago.
*again that 55-year-old voice*
In addition to what xzytro told, we should also not forget about the fact, that the new attack plans of the cheater side never gets revealed at it's first days of release, so that only wise and smart cheaters enjoy it, without letting an admin know about it and quickly fix it.
*Sudden commercials*
*TV Turned off*
*le me stands still for a while* and says :

:surprised: that means if they give me ddos server crasher now, it will get fixed immediately ! :looky: ... That's why nobody reply !  :bawww: :table_flip:

A$AP.cs

Reaction score
xzytro link said:
Discovery SA:MP Channel said:
*imagine a discovery wildlife documentary voice, a voice of a 55-year-old man*
In SA:MP virtual world till today, there have been three dynamic elements;

Normal Players...

gtam_skin170.jpg

Administrators...

Skin_266.jpg

And Cheaters...

sa-mp-112.jpg

The Normal Players have no roles, rather than desperately using what exists and accepting the lack of the non-existants. They are enjoying the existants to it's fullest, without a simple responsability, under no dictated command.

However since the existence of this virtual world, there has always been a constant and absolute balance between the cheaters, and the admins.

When one side is too powerful,
84Osr.jpg

the other side must self-defend,
84LD0.png

and eventually retaliate.
84LHx.png

This balance still exists in our days, and nothing can eliminate it once and for all. For further explanation, we have been to Alaska, and asked to xzytro, one of the researchers in Ugbase.eu Observatory:
*imagine a thinner voice, a voice of a 25-year-old man*
Hi,
84NSg.jpg

This balance is absolutely amazing, and totally beyond my imagination. However it's sad that not much people know about this. They are always like "pleez i hate sumbody and i will crash his server! give me download link !" without having one simple clue about how things work, what happens on the background.

For instance, when cheater side has got an opportunity to advance, it will share the information inside itself, letting more cheaters be aware of it, and this will result in a shared knowledge. When a member from administrator side learns about this shared knowledge, he will inform the administrator side with what has been found. And this will give them the opportunity to defend themselves.

Actually they really should self-defend, Otherwise it could be very hard to find a clear server in this virtual world where only cheater side exists. And in the end, SA:MP would be destroyed or totally abandoned like an old satellite which was sent to space decades ago.
*again that 55-year-old voice*
In addition to what xzytro told, we should also not forget about the fact, that the new attack plans of the cheater side never gets revealed at it's first days of release, so that only wise and smart cheaters enjoy it, without letting an admin know about it and quickly fix it.
*Sudden commercials*
*TV Turned off*
*le me stands still for a while* and says :

:surprised: that means if they give me ddos server crasher now, it will get fixed immediately ! :looky: ... That's why nobody reply !  :bawww: :table_flip:
I dont get it  :surprised:

Status
Not open for further replies.