How do I compile it?

Kaisac

Reaction score
How do I compile it?
http://ugbase.eu/releases/0-3z-nametag-hack/

I downloaded the dev CPP without editing anything ... Opens the MAIN and put it gave compile:

General: MinGW GCC 4.8.1 32-bit Release
Executing g++.exe...
g++.exe "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Desktop\Source\Main.cpp" -o "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Desktop\Source\Main.exe"  -I"C:\Arquivos de programas\Dev-Cpp\MinGW32\include" -I"C:\Arquivos de programas\Dev-Cpp\MinGW32\mingw32\include" -I"C:\Arquivos de programas\Dev-Cpp\MinGW32\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.8.1\include" -I"C:\Arquivos de programas\Dev-Cpp\MinGW32\lib\gcc\mingw32\4.8.1\include\c++" -L"C:\Arquivos de programas\Dev-Cpp\MinGW32\lib" -L"C:\Arquivos de programas\Dev-Cpp\MinGW32\mingw32\lib" -static-libstdc++ -static-libgcc
C:\Arquivos de programas\Dev-Cpp\MinGW32\lib/libmingw32.a(main.o): In function `main':
e:\p\giaw\src\pkg\mingwrt-4.0.3-1-mingw32-src\bld/../mingwrt-4.0.3-1-mingw32-src/src/libcrt/crt/main.c:91: undefined reference to `WinMain@16'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Compilation failed after 2,81 seconds with errors

25GHz

Reaction score
You can use DEV CPP, but to compile it with that, you gonna have to make some modifications in the code. Anyway, just use VS10 C++(VS12 suxx as hard as win8), run the solution on it, hit F7 and let the linker make the magic.